+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Degrees

Love this show! Gosh, I dont know where to start. I really feel sorry for Whitney but I sooo saw that coming -- what a sicko. How long do you think it will take for her to figure it out?

I also really liked the blonde girl who lost her husband in Iraq -- so sad. And really glad that Mae decided to leave her home -- that was scary. Who do you think that guy is?

Can't wait till thursday.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Loved it! Hope it's a winner!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it will be -- check out this great review I just read:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/movies/news/n10266.htm

Benjamin Franklin.

I too was really impressed with this show. I found it different than many of the others on tv right now and find that refreshing. I hope the quality of it continues because I plan on continuing to watch it.

I wonder if it will follow Abrams format of having to see each episode to know what is going on? It seems so, but I can't quite really judge just from the first episode too.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Anyone see last night's episode?

I think Whitney is going to end up with the photographer (played by Campbell Scott). It looked like in the previews, her skanky English fiance hits on Laura (her new best friend) in a bar! So maybe that's what it'll take before she grows a brain when it comes to him and kicks him to the curb! He needs to go...fast! I can't stand looking at him, much less his storyline with Whitney.

I feel so bad for Damian! That nasty brother of his is going to try to ruin his life...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Anyone see last night's episode?

I think Whitney is going to end up with the photographer (played by Campbell Scott). It looked like in the previews, her skanky English fiance hits on Laura (her new best friend) in a bar! So maybe that's what it'll take before she grows a brain when it comes to him and kicks him to the curb! He needs to go...fast! I can't stand looking at him, much less his storyline with Whitney.

I feel so bad for Damian! That nasty brother of his is going to try to ruin his life...
    He already has after all Damian shot a man and didn't report this to the police.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    He already has after all Damian shot a man and didn't report this to the police.
    You're right! And I think Carlos will put two and two together as he defends his client (who's wrongly accused of shooting that guy that Damian had actually shot) ... He'll figure out Damian paid the hospital bills to have that man (he shot) upgraded to a better room.

I do have a question about the money... Damian bet $10,000 (the money his brother gave him after the shooting) on a long-shot horse, right? And he won $80,000? (or was it $120k?) He used $20k to repay the loan sharks, right? He used another $60k or so to buy his town car, didn't he? So where'd he get the money to upgrade the guy's hospital room? Care like that would cost upwards of $2k a night, I would think...

CCL
    He didn't buy the car - he was leasing to own.

I love this show - I love all the little connections. I think a better match would be the widow & the photographer (sorry, not knowing all the names yet) rather than the photographer & Whitney. Whitney seems so self-concerned. The widow seems to be there more for her than vice versa.

Mae's box reminded me of Felicity's roommate's box on the show Felicity (and darn if I can remember what was in that box either!). It was interesting that her brother has the other key. He's probably the one she has been calling then. But what's in the box? Argh! I'm as curious as her young charge! I was wondering if she was going to tell the mom that she kept her daughter out of school - I don't think the mother would have appreciated that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Love this show -- sooo good. Just watched it online at ABC.com because I was out with the girls -- what a great feature. Anways, I love seeing how everyone is connected and weird to think about because I am sure this sort of thing happens all the time, you know?

First of all, I am really curious what Laura is hiding...did yall see her talking on the phone at the beginning and telling someone to leave her alone? what was that all about?

Secondly, I feel so sorry for Damien -- i love him. He is trying to be a better person and bring good in his life but his brother is going to mess that up. I hate that he lied to his gf about not knowing him because it is only going to come out -- do you think his brother is going to hurt his gf?

Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Mae's box reminded me of Felicity's roommate's box on the show Felicity (and darn if I can remember what was in that box either!). It was interesting that her brother has the other key. He's probably the one she has been calling then. But what's in the box? Argh! I'm as curious as her young charge! I was wondering if she was going to tell the mom that she kept her daughter out of school - I don't think the mother would have appreciated that.
    Oh my God, I was totally thinking about the same thing, when she was keeping the kid home from school. I'd be PO'd if my nanny did that for no good reason!

I haven't decided if I like the show or not. I think it's too much Felicity & not enough Lost for me. I'm going to give it 1 more week.
    Last edited by pfeifferdcat; 10-04-2006 at 01:41 PM.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread