+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Degrees

I was very impressed....all the drama and questions in the first episode. This is a must watch.

Can anyone guess what type of problem the dad/photographer has? My girls and I guessed a pill addiction...someone else guessed a sexual addiction....anymore guesses?

FORT Fan
    there was a mention of cocaine by the guy he went to visit who he used to work for.

That would explain things. Thanks. I was sitting in a room with lots of girls hahaha....

But I can't wait til the next episode. I can't believe that these strangers were so friendly toward eachother.

What I'm very disappointed in, was that girl staying with the family knowing good and well she's putting them in danger. *from the previews of the next epi.* We guessed that she's in witness protection from a previous boyfriend.
    -unless anyone can clarify that too

I thought this show was okay, but some of the characters seemed so uni-dimensional, even if they had a major secret/backstory. I hope that changes, because I liked the ideas behind the show/episode. I'm not sure if it'll be enough to keep me stuck to it, but I think it'll be something I consistently tape.

this seemed like a pretty good show.. and Carlos is soo hott!! did anyone notice that that one italian(?) guy was on LOST once in "The Hunting Party"..

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelfanatic View Post
    and Carlos is soo hott!!
    Yep...this is definatly a good enough reason to keep me watching! But he's so needy...for what?? He's hot, but he's chasing a stranger. That really igged me out. I wonder what his story is that he has to try so hard to get a woman. Ugh!

i watched a tape of this today...it was interesting.

i'll check it out again because i want to see what happens with Damian and his brother and find out what Mae is running/hiding from

it was predictable to me when the chick busted the dude at the bar and then he proposed... He was obviously carying the ring as a backup plan just in case and i figured that would be him kissing the other chick in the bar when they revealed the guys face. i actually chuckled at this scene, i thought it was an interesting way to mak another 'connection'

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I TiVo'd this and haven't had a chance to watch it. I plan on giving it a shot. The previews look really interesting
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I really liked this show. I knew from the beginning that Whitney's ugly English boyfriend would be a jerk from the dismissive way he talked to the limo driver. It was also soooooooooo obvious he was lying about the dating service. If his colleagues had done it as a joke, why hadn't he made sure it was taken down? And if they had done it for him as a joke, why was he checking his profile to see if anyone responded to him? I think Whitney knows all this--she's just in denial.

Ok so I just finished watching online. I had missed so much during the premier due to internal things at home going on. That english guy is a total jerk! I missed that he was kissing the woman in the bar at the end....now I've seen and it's just wrong!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread