+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shark

Shark

Anyone planning to watch the premiere tonight? How can you beat a smartass James Woods? I don't think it's possible, unless there are snakes and planes involved.

Anyway, I'll be watching it. I hope it's as good as the previews make it appear, and not a let-down like most of the season's new offerings.

I'm taping it and watching ER.

I watched it tonight. I wasn't really planning to but switched a bit back and forth from ER.

It was better than I thought. I'm not a huge James Woods fan but he's good at this role. It's easy to love to hate a lawyer. Especially when he gets off murderers. So it was nice to see he really botched it up and actually crossed over to the other side to the prosecution.

That house of his is gorgeous. Except for the inner courtroom. That's a bit much but hey, lawyers have huge egos so why not have a stage to rehearse their 'show'.

There's just getting to be way too much on these days.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Gotta say thanks to John for posting this. I wasn't planning on watching this but am glad I did. I thought Woods was hilarious and he had some great one liners.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Got sucked into the first five minutes and hit record on my TiVO. Looks good, I'll watch it tonight and post my review after.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Watched this show last night and all I can say is LOL @ the built-in, in-home courtroom. What an ego Woods' character has. Made for great television though. Funniest line Woods' character uttered last night was "I eat prosecuters for breakfast. They're a great source of fiber in the mornings."

LOL Defintely plan to watch again next week.

I loved this show! I will be watching/taping it again next week. I really like how "shark" he is in his most comfortable setting, but how weak/out of his element outside of being a lawyer. He plays the contrasts well.

FORT Fogey
    I fell asleep and couldn't catch the first episode, but then I discovered that CBS is airing this show on its web site, under the "Innertube" link.

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/

I'll watch it this weekend.

Maybe I was just tired, but the opening sequence really threw me. I like the legal razzle dazzle, but it hits me as too unbelievable. The relationship between Shark and his daughter provide a balance for me that makes this show more realistic.

I liked it but the dialogue moved so fast for me at times that I had to stop, rewind, and rewatch, plus have closed caption on. But I plan to watch again next week! I was hoping he was going to wind up the prosecutor for the guy he initially got off for beating the wife.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast