+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Shark

Re: Shark

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2974040;
    I knew Shark wouldn't let him get away with it. I knew he'd make sure that the bad guy got his dues. I love that he's back as a DA! He's back to doing what makes him so good on the show. I also love that his team came out and supported him. His entire team; even though it took a while.
    I loved this show as well! Will it be back next season or is it questionable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2987669;
    I loved this show as well! Will it be back next season or is it questionable?
    Shark has been cancelled. It will not be back next season. CBS just announced the lineups & it didn't make the cut.

I've just read the preview for the finale episode and darn it all to heck. It BETTER not end as a cliffhanger because I will be furious. The description is so good. I'm upset this has been cancelled!

Isn't his daughter kidnapped by that creepy killer? I hope they don't kill her off even though I know the show won't air anymore.... I just don't like the idea that a teenager is killed by someone because of her father.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well that was a pretty good final episode. It would have been nice to wrap up the loose ends like series finales usually do. I liked this show but of course the shows I like always get cancelled.

I won't go into detail because I'm not sure if it's aired yet in the US.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

WHAT????????!! Say it isn't so...how did I miss this? Shark has been cancelled? It must have been intuition that caused me to flip the channel last night because when I did I happened to land on this show, which I haven't seen since it began airing again, and I decided to watch it. I was thinking I was glad I'd get to see some new episodes and now I hear it has been cancelled....

Why on earth was it cancelled? This is a sad day indeed. Damn you CBS...damn you straight to hell.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Maybe James Woods was driving them crazy I hear he's not easy to work with. Actually I don't think they had the numbers to justify the show. Not all of their shows can be CSI - sheesh!
    My husband didn't like this show on principle, he said that this show glorified everything that was wrong with the judicial system, American and Canadian.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I really liked the show & hated to see it end. It went out with a good final episode though, the story line with the evil guy could have really been expanded in the future. Another show to remove from my DVR schedule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789