+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shark

Re: Shark

[QUOTE=kimrs;2358140;]No, you didn't. I hate to admit I didn't even think of them.

Thanks kimrs. When I was watching the show, I couldn't help but be reminded of that recent real-life discovery of the boy who had lived with that one sicko all those years. He was only found when the sicko grabbed another boy and, now, both boys are back at home with their real folks.

I am so angry that I missed the season finale. I only have dial up, so I need to hope that they replay the ep some time soon. They are putting on a rerun of Without a Trace (back to their original timeslot) so I hope that they don't beat Shark's numbers. It makes me nervous for next season!

If the season finale was 'Wayne's World' where the team comes up against that weirdo serial killer (played by Billy Campbell) then it was a good one.

I'd love to see Jeri Ryan's character accept Sebastian's offer of a job in the High Profile unit. I like their interplay.
    Now is Julie supposed to be going to that advanced school for just the summer or is she leaving the show I wonder? She mentioned that she wants to go to Harvard so I guess she'll be leaving eventually.
    Sebastian's interaction with Julie makes him seem more real and not so perfect. I like the contrast. He rarely messes up in his working life but his home life seems to be one 'oops' after another. For all of his strategizing at work he is a man without a plan at home.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Wow, so I did not know, at all, that Shark was on tonight. The season premiere was on Global here in Canada and I just happened to catch it while watching the finale of The Office again.

Anyways, do not like the new DA Leo. What a jerk! Interesting premiere episode, but not terribly strong.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I miss Casey! I don't know if he's gone forever but they mentioned him being on a campaign trail. Like that Jessica is working with Stark. Like that Julie is back, but who the heck was she talking to at the end. Obviously she didn't come back just for her dad

Here in the states, the season premiere will be on this Sunday night (9/23).

I hate when football/golf/tennis screws up the CBS Sunday night lineup!

That's what I was all prepared for. But at least I don't have to worry about catching it now. In some ways, with EVERYTHING on Thursday nights now, I'm glad it's moved to Sunday.

Help - I forgot about the whole "football always runs late so make sure to adjust the setting on your DVR" thing and I missed the last 10-15 minutes.

Can anyone recap what happened after Shark and New Cop Guy (the guy from Ugly Betty) had the conversation with Matthews and pressured him into turning on the Russian guy?

Thanks so much!

Matthews ended up being shanked in jail. Sebastian caught New Cop Guy in a lie about his past. Can't remember if he admitted what he'd done?
    Jessica's joining Stark's team. Julie's back, but has a secret boyfriend which is somewhat the real reason she came back.
    The lady that testified got witness protection because Jessica had dirt on the new DA.

I think those are the highlights. At least what you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2585229;
    Julie's back, but has a secret boyfriend which is somewhat the real reason she came back.
    I'm glad she's back too, and that one totally caught me by suprise Two comments though...what if it's someone on Shark's team, and who says it's a secret boyfriend? Of course, I only started really watching during summer re-runs (now I'm hooked) but I didn't catch all epi's, so I'm not familiar with how (or even if) her dating life was portrayed on the show.

She's dated several guys. Crushed on her bodyguard. To me, it definitely seemed like it was a boyfriend and not simply a friend. But you never know!

+ Reply to Thread