+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shark

Yes, she is still in high school. She goes to a prep/private one. I believe she's in her senior year. I think her crush was cute, but I don't like his behaviour. It's not too responsible to be brining an underage girl to several parties where there is a lot of alcohol and such. Though I'm sure he isn't out of the picture yet.

Thanks all! That's what I thought. I agree canadian angel, totally irresponsible of him to bring her to these places or invite her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The ep with Billy Campbell scared Shark into getting her a bodyguard, but I missed how it all started and where the boyfriend went. It feels like a hidden ep took place and I missed it.

I don't remember what exactly happened, but I do know she spent the night with her boyfriend where they were about to have sex, but I don't know if they actually did. After that, I think it kind of drifted off because of how serious it was getting. Perhaps, partially because of how upset Stark was over it.

Thanks Angel! I think I forgot to set my VCR that week

Re: Shark

Hasn't been any action on this thread for awhile, but Shark is getting good and next week is the season 1 finale!

I loved this last ep with the child predator. I thought the show was handled so well and the scene where the little boy says his name is Jacky made me tear up I was so happy for his parents. And then they offered to take his "big brother". Even though it was sappy I loved the ending.

Next weeks brings the return of Billy Campbell! I CANNOT WAIT! This is going to be a long week until Shark returns!

And poor Jessica got screwed by the mayor. What are they going to have her do now? I found it interesting that they did not show the winner of the DA's race. Makes me think that they are going to find a huge name to play foil to James Woods next season. I get chills thinking about who he could have to go against.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2356979;
    Hasn't been any action on this thread for awhile, but Shark is getting good and next week is the season 1 finale!

I loved this last ep with the child predator. I thought the show was handled so well and the scene where the little boy says his name is Jacky made me tear up I was so happy for his parents. And then they offered to take his "big brother". Even though it was sappy I loved the ending.

Next weeks brings the return of Billy Campbell! I CANNOT WAIT! This is going to be a long week until Shark returns!

And poor Jessica got screwed by the mayor. What are they going to have her do now? I found it interesting that they did not show the winner of the DA's race. Makes me think that they are going to find a huge name to play foil to James Woods next season. I get chills thinking about who he could have to go against.

I thought it was a good episode too. One thing that came to my mind right away, though, was when the younger boy's parents said they were taking in the older teen......I just wondered where his REAL parents were. Did I miss something during the show that mentioned the older boy's parents?

Does this mean that Jeri Ryan is off the show - I love her (since 7 of Nine) and I enjoy the way they play off of each other. Did she definitely lose the race, or was the mayor just publicly supporting the other guy?

I think she definitely lost the race, but I'm really hoping that doesn't mean she's off the show. I like her as Shark's "conscience".

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2357073;
    I thought it was a good episode too. One thing that came to my mind right away, though, was when the younger boy's parents said they were taking in the older teen......I just wondered where his REAL parents were. Did I miss something during the show that mentioned the older boy's parents?
    No, you didn't. I hate to admit I didn't even think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2357135;
    Does this mean that Jeri Ryan is off the show - I love her (since 7 of Nine) and I enjoy the way they play off of each other. Did she definitely lose the race, or was the mayor just publicly supporting the other guy?
    I think she will run for mayor next. She said that was the only reason the mayor didn't give her his support was because he felt she was the only person who could beat him in the election. I can't imagine them getting rid of Jeri Ryan, she has a huge following. I believe that they will find something for her to do.

I have a feeling they are looking for someone big to clash with James Woods character next season, that is why we didn't see the new DA.

+ Reply to Thread