+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shark

But also remember last week's episode was a repeat. Came back for one episode early on and isn't back till tomorrow night.
    Unfortunately, Martin was killed. Unless they plan on somehow making it part of some elaborate scheme, he's gone from the show.

Thankfully last week's epi was a repeat because *insert explative here* CBS won't let Canadians access the shows online.
    I usually find other sources to access missed shows but I couldn't find episode 12 anywhere.. no wonder, it won't be on until tomorrow night.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I am so angry they killed off Martin. He actually stands up to Shark. I would much rather they get rid of the bland blonde with the weird accent or the rich pretty-boy daddy's boy.

Still love James Woods

Isn't it amazing how in one instance he can look so old and in another, as in on Shark, he looks very good. I think he's such a great actor for the roles he's given and can play them all well.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I've always been a HUGE James Woods fan. And, I LOVE him as Stark.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2209000;
    Isn't it amazing how in one instance he can look so old and in another, as in on Shark, he looks very good. I think he's such a great actor for the roles he's given and can play them all well.
    I have had the weirdest crush on him since I saw him in Diggstown. I even loved him in True Believer with that horrible ponytail! He just keeps getting sexier with age. I don't know what it is about him, but

I hated that Martin only got a single sentence about how he would have loved Shark breaking the rules to get Billy Campbell's character. ARGH!

When Billy Campbell was on Once and Again I thought he was the hottest thing since sliced bread (if you knew how much I loved carbs you'd know just how significant that is! ) He looked just terrible in the last epi! He was super creepy too - I guess that's all down to good acting.
    What else can happen to Stark now? Will Billy's character (sorry can't remember his name) come after Julie now? yikes! It was a close call when she let him into the house. At least she knows what he looks like now so she'll be on alert.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

How old is his daughter supposed to be? College or high school? The story line that she is now in lust with her bodyguard is irritating me because I cannot remember how old she is supposed to be.

She also had a boyfriend that she wanted to lose her virginity to and now I haven't seen him on the show. I must have missed something somewhere.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think she is still high school age. To me it looked like she was going to a private school, but I really thought it was still high school. Not college.

She must be in high school, because she came to live with him after a custody battle with his ex moving to NY in the first episode.

+ Reply to Thread