+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shark

Finally got a chance to watch the show over the weekend. While it was terribly derivative, I gotta say I liked it. James Woods and Julie Panabaker (Shark and Julie) have a pretty good rapport, although it was obvious she was going to choose to live with her father.

I'll watch a couple more, nothing else in my schedule conflicts with Shark.

It was pretty predictable, imo, but I enjoyed it anyway.
    I know it's drawn some comparisons to Boston Legal in the media.
    I gave up on BL because I didn't find it anywhere near as entertaining or amusing as the writer's seemed to.
    It's obviously early days for this show, but I will stick with it, at least until they write in a bigger part for Jeri Ryan who I'm not a fan of.

I am a HUGE James Woods fan so I have taped every ep to watch over the weekend. (NO WAY can I stay up until 11pm!) It has been picked up for the whole season WOO HOO! I like how the endings are not all fairy-tale the good guys win.

I like this show but it amazes me how this show is still on and The Nine has been taken off. Weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh my goodness, last night's episode. I was so shocked that they actually had Martin die! I mean, the whole dirty cop thing wasn't too surprising and I actually thought from the get go it was the one who was pulling attitude with everyone. But the twists and turns last night were very engaging regardless. I just can't believe that that's all we'll see from Martin. I was so shocked when he was shot because it was something I wasn't expecting at all. I also wasn't paying attention to the clock and was getting so mad because I thought it would be left as a cliff hanger. I'm glad it wasn't, but I'm also sad it wasn't. Now we don't get to see the 'always believing in the good' Martin.

I just started watching this show - so far I like it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2195924;
    Oh my goodness, last night's episode. I was so shocked that they actually had Martin die! I mean, the whole dirty cop thing wasn't too surprising and I actually thought from the get go it was the one who was pulling attitude with everyone. But the twists and turns last night were very engaging regardless. I just can't believe that that's all we'll see from Martin. I was so shocked when he was shot because it was something I wasn't expecting at all. I also wasn't paying attention to the clock and was getting so mad because I thought it would be left as a cliff hanger. I'm glad it wasn't, but I'm also sad it wasn't. Now we don't get to see the 'always believing in the good' Martin.
    I bothered me too - I didn't want Kayce to die either, but it does annoy me that they just kill off people whenever they want. Is this a show requirement nowadays?

Is he definitely dead? I forgot it was on and fell asleep. I can't believe that they would kill off one of the few minority leads.

ughhhhhh I missed last week's epi!!

Martin seems to be most certainly dead. Sebastian was talking about about the coroner's report. The team toasted him.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hi Duxxy. You can catch the episode online at CBS if you need to.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread