+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jericho

Jericho

Am I going to be the only person that watches this show?

I liked the premiere tonight, except for the obviousness of the prison bus.

Any else check it out? Will you watch it again?
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

I recorded it, but haven't had the chance to watch. I hope it lives up to expectations.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I saw a bit of it only because something else didn't run on the other channel. Didn't hold me but then again I was tired.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I watched it. Looks like it should be fairly interesting.
    I wonder what Skeet Ulrich's character was really doing before he came back to town. He told everyone he encountered a different story. He was able to do that tracheotomy for the little girl fairly easily. He should be quite an intriguing character. I'm looking for a romance between him and the school teacher from the bus.
    The nuclear fallout hits next week. I wondered about that ever since I saw the first previews for this show. You would think that everyone would need to take shelter, and not come out for a very long time.

FORT Fogey
    I watched it.

Prison bus thing is too predictable.

Overall the plot is too dark for me. I'll give it one more try but I I'm not impressed by the series so far.

I watched also. But don't know if it plans to go up against Lost when it starts back and Lost comes first for me.

I wondered about the medical knowledge Skeet (Jake?) has too. Maybe he was in the military but dishonorably discharged. Not sure why he needs his inheritance from his grandpa.

I thought it was okay. I'll watch the next episode just to see one way or the other if I want to stick with it.

CEO
    I have high hopes for this series. It has the predicatble amounts of TV drama, of course we should expect that; but the message that is just under the surface here is profound. I like how the premier episode made this particular doomsday scenario plausible rather than patently absurd (like *cough *cough, uh, other shows...)
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    You would think that everyone would need to take shelter, and not come out for a very long time.
    Nope. Fallout is very manageable. A few days and almost all of the radiation is gone. However, you need to create a shelter of substantial mass (like dirt, cement, lead or sandbags, even lots of books or water). It can be done in your basement and there are other ways but you may need to gather the materials ahead of time. A couple hours isn't much time.

I watched last night, and since it does not appear it will interfere with Lost, I look forward to future episodes. I hope they present realistic scenarios.

I watched this show due to the fact that one of my former college classmate (only one class), Shoshannah Stern, is a deaf actress in this series. I only saw VERY small part coming from her.. i hope she'll have her story arc later in the show. it'll be very scary for deaf people if encountered in this situation when the reliance on technology become nil. and trying to see each other in the dark. scary, that for sure... anyway, the show is okay. will need to see more to know whether i'll watch the rest or not.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

CEO
    I just watched the extra footage at CBS dot com. I recommend everyone make the journey to their website and see it. It is really neat.

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast