+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jericho

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Yay! Good news on the ratings...hopefully the network will continue it. Of course with LOST coming back there's going to be some VCR action at my place.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I only saw last Wednesday's show, I missed the premiere. Skeet is a hottie. The show is kinda like watching those movies with natural disasters where stuff keeps happening and it gets exciting. I will continue to watch as long as it keeps going, I think.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

It's a decent show not sure it will last. I find that Ashley Scott looked better with black hair.

We are watching this too. I like that Skeet seems like a Jack Bauer meets MacGyver type character. Can he do no wrong?

I wonder if that ex-cop from St. Louis is totally on the up and up? It seemed he couldn't wait until everyone else was securely in their respective shelters before he was transporting barrels around while wearing his protective suit. I wonder what the contents of the barrel are, and why he was going to such lengths to keep them secret.
    I'm no expert on nuclear fallout, but I would think that it would remain in the air for quite some time. As soon as it quit raining, it was business as usual for everyone. I would also think the guy who was out in the rain would have suffered some exposure.

Correct me if I misunderstood, but after the rain they walked out w/ the hand-held geiger counters and they weren't clicking away.

Is that to mean the rain wasn't radioactive? That could explain why everyone was ll hunky-dory, but doesn't explan why it WASN'T radioactive.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I wonder if that ex-cop from St. Louis is totally on the up and up? It seemed he couldn't wait until everyone else was securely in their respective shelters before he was transporting barrels around while wearing his protective suit. I wonder what the contents of the barrel are, and why he was going to such lengths to keep them secret.
    Did you notice that among the "goodies" that he had in the storage locker was a weapons cabinet with what looked like five M-16 rifles? There was also the conversation with his wife about the kids going to the party. He said "we're not ready for this yet". It's obvious that he's not who he claims to be but what is he? He could be an ex-military special ops guy or a counter intelligence\ terrorist agent or whatever, but he sure ain't no former St. Louis cop!

I'm liking this show as well, and glad to hear about the ratings. I thought for sure no one would watch it. The prison bus/prisoners thing is old already and cheesy but hopefully they'll get past that. Glad to see Skeet back!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl View Post
    Correct me if I misunderstood, but after the rain they walked out w/ the hand-held geiger counters and they weren't clicking away.

Is that to mean the rain wasn't radioactive? That could explain why everyone was ll hunky-dory, but doesn't explan why it WASN'T radioactive.
    With a single nuclear blast about 300 miles away, and with the way storms form in the mountains and then travel across the plains, it is very unlikely that a serious amount of fallout would make it that far. The rain would probably have washed it out of the air within the first 100 miles, especially with the kinds of heavy precipitation storms that happen on the plains. I'm not saying that I would have taken the chance and walked around in the rainstorm, but I can buy that it wasn't contaminated.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I'm no expert on nuclear fallout, but I would think that it would remain in the air for quite some time. As soon as it quit raining, it was business as usual for everyone. I would also think the guy who was out in the rain would have suffered some exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by cal1981 View Post
    Did you notice that among the "goodies" that he had in the storage locker was a weapons cabinet with what looked like five M-16 rifles? There was also the conversation with his wife about the kids going to the party. He said "we're not ready for this yet". It's obvious that he's not who he claims to be but what is he? He could be an ex-military special ops guy or a counter intelligence\ terrorist agent or whatever, but he sure ain't no former St. Louis cop!
    I have the feeling that we will find out the reason they moved from St. Louis was his growing fear of some kind of attack. He moved his family from a high risk target city to rural america. I think he's showing a survivalist mentality. He wasn't ready to let his family go to the party because he wasn't finished building his shelter.

I really wondering where the 200-300 passengers on the 757 went?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

The ex-cop looks more suspicious all the time.
    It's hard to tell if he came to Jericho to hide out in some sort of federal witness program, if he is some sort of government agent, or if he belongs to the group responsible for the attacks, or something else altogether.
    It appears that he was working with the fallout victim from Denver in some manner. I was wondering if he helped speed up the guy's death at all, or if the fallout was the sole cause.

+ Reply to Thread