+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2143610;
    Okay, IMHO tonight's episode was just stupid. The wedding scenes were complete filler and totally stupid - who cares?!?
    I completely agree...that Emily wedding crap was boring as everything, and just so pointless. I guess they're doing the whole "she still has feelings for Jake" angle, so Jake will be forced to choose between her and Heather at some point. Bleah.

So was the whole "will April tell Eric about the baby before he tells her about being in love with Mary the bar owner?" BORING!

The only interesting part to me tonight was seeing ...I can't think of his name...Emily's dad (played by the lovely James Remar) show up with Eric to defend the bridge. They need more of HIM in every episode.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I may be wrong, but somehow, in the early episodes, I had the impression that Heather, the school teacher, was rather new in town.
    Now, all of a sudden, she was Emily's Maid of Honor. It just didn't seem to me that Heather and Emily were friends before.
    I don't care for Gray at all either. It would not surprise me at all if, somewhere down the road, he turns out to be covertly on the bad guy's side.
    Not a big fan of Jake's brother Eric either. Tonight was the first time all season that he exhibited any balls. Compared to his Wife, Mother, or especially Jake.
    Let's get some romance going in town too! It's obvious that the farmer and IRS agent, and Dale and the snobbish girl will end up as couples. The only question to me is will Jake choose Heather or Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2143853;
    Let's get some romance going in town too! It's obvious that the farmer and IRS agent, and Dale and the snobbish girl will end up as couples. The only question to me is will Jake choose Heather or Emily.
    He'll choose Emily, lose Heather, and then the dead fiancee will suddenly show up.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2143758;
    The only interesting part to me tonight was seeing ...I can't think of his name...Emily's dad (played by the lovely James Remar) show up with Eric to defend the bridge. They need more of HIM in every episode.

Jonah...That was exactly what I was thinking. I like his Bad Guy tryin' to do a little Good persona.

Quote Originally Posted by radar
    I may be wrong, but somehow, in the early episodes, I had the impression that Heather, the school teacher, was rather new in town.
    Now, all of a sudden, she was Emily's Maid of Honor. It just didn't seem to me that Heather and Emily were friends before.
    I thought I must have missed something! Wasn't it 2 episodes ago, just before Jake took off with Eric to Rogue River that Heather was asking Emily about Jake & their past? If she was to be the M-O-H, wouldn't she know this?
    Last edited by CanuckChick; 11-16-2006 at 11:28 AM. Reason: SPL

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckChick;2144125;
    Jonah...That was exactly what I was thinking. I like his Bad Guy tryin' to do a little Good persona.

I thought I must have missed something! Wasn't it 2 episodes ago, just before Jake took off with Eric to Rogue River that Heather was asking Emily about Jake & their past? If she was to be the M-O-H, wouldn't she know this?
    This was a fantasy of Emily's I took it---so sort of how her wedding would be going today...incorporating what is going on with what should have gone on. There were some other bridesmaids as well...but I guess these days Heather is her best friend (maybe her college roommate was in Denver or something). Just like near the end of her time in church when she has a fantasy about Jake coming in, remembering what day it is, etc., incorporating a lot of what's happened, with "logical" explanations like his mom having the wedding invite up on the fridge still (which I guess she could have seen when she was there helping out with his dad--altho I have to say that seems a tad insensitive of his mom... but then, mom's been busy).
    My "lack of realism" quibble of the day was the church wasting all those candles. OK maybe you leave one or two lit inside, but you don't have them up outside when no one's around and they can blow out/down and light the church on fire. Ditto inside--and you certainly don't have dozens of them going at once in an empty church. Not unless every local farmer keeps bees and dips candles!
    I thought Jake was going to have a dead man's switch, but it didn't seem like it. Not sure why someone didn't just shoot him...except the bad guys seem to have way more discipline than the good guys.
    Agree, liked seeing Emily's dad!

Yep, you can never have too much James Remar. Too bad I didn't see him last night. I was trying to watch ANTM, DWTS and Jericho all at the same time (flipping), while taping...I can't remember what I was taping. Anyway, what I've been doing the past few weeks is taping Jericho and then watching it after ANTM, but last night was the season opener of Medium, which I HAD to watch at the same time I was taping Criminal Minds so, you know, something had to give. But based on what I saw on Jericho during it's turn in the three show rondelay I'm just as glad I didn't have to watch (or more likely, fast forward) through all that dreary wedding nonsense. Seriously, do they think that all chicks groove on that stuff? . But still, missing James Remar - so sad.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Someone explain the food drop to me-
    the Americans are dropping supplies from the Chinese, using old Russian planes?

What would all of that mean? And what's up with the pamphlets?
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl;2153341;
    Someone explain the food drop to me-
    the Americans are dropping supplies from the Chinese, using old Russian planes?

What would all of that mean? And what's up with the pamphlets?
    We don't know.

Its possible that the Russian and Chinese governments are helping out the surviving U.S. government with supplies and old surplus equipment.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Last night's morse code was "IT BEGINS WITH."

I will have to do so research regarding the food drop. Great question!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I loved Emily breaking in and stealing back the truck with the generator on it. I thought for a moment that her and Jake would rekindle their romance.
    Also glad to see Stanley and Miss IRS finally hook up.
    After seeing the commercials saying the town would lose one of it's own, I kept hoping it would be Gray from eating the food which was air-dropped.

+ Reply to Thread