+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2136525;
    Not that I've seen--wow! Interesting! Any others?
    Sure. Each code relates to the particular show ~

Episode 1 Jericho pilot
    Episode 2 Jericho fallout
    Episode 3 Jericho three
    Episode 4 He knows rob
    Episode 5 There is a fire
    Episode 6 The emp hits
    Episode 7 Pray for nyc
    Episode 8 Rob not fbi

Also there were two morse code messages that Hawkins picked up in the fallout episode ~ delta code delta two minute warning ~ and ~ score remains scoreless.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2136527;
    I was pretty sure that he wasn't FBI even with the badge. An undercover agent from another country (not that I'm sure that's what he is) would know enough to get a fake that would pass inspection (at least when they couldn't contact an FBI office for varification). There is still something up with him, he's just not right.
    Agreed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2136551;
    Sure. Each code relates to the particular show ~

Episode 1 Jericho pilot
    Episode 2 Jericho fallout
    Episode 3 Jericho three
    Episode 4 He knows rob
    Episode 5 There is a fire
    Episode 6 The emp hits
    Episode 7 Pray for nyc
    Episode 8 Rob not fbi

Also there were two morse code messages that Hawkins picked up in the fallout episode ~ delta code delta two minute warning ~ and ~ score remains scoreless.
    Great! Can you keep us up to date as the season goes on? Thanks!!!

Absolutely! I love this show.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2136261;
    Has the morse code at the beginning of each show been discussed? Last week it was "pray for NYC." This week it was "Rob not FBI."
    Yes, but not so much on this board. There are other boards where every dit and every dat is analyzed and re-analyzed.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2136527;
    I was pretty sure that he wasn't FBI even with the badge. An undercover agent from another country (not that I'm sure that's what he is) would know enough to get a fake that would pass inspection (at least when they couldn't contact an FBI office for varification). There is still something up with him, he's just not right.
    It is my opinion that Rob put enough kernals of truth in there to make it an awesome lie. Not FBI, but I am willing to wager that we got a close glimpse at what is really going on with him. We'll watch and see...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2136655;
    It is my opinion that Rob put enough kernals of truth in there to make it an awesome lie. Not FBI, but I am willing to wager that we got a close glimpse at what is really going on with him. We'll watch and see...
    So what are you thinking CEO?

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2136678;
    So what are you thinking CEO?
    I am thinking that he works for some government agency that was directed to investigate/counter/infiltrate/destroy/neutralize/prepare/outlast/track/etc unidentified terror networks and their traceable activities in the region to where he has been posted. His 'lie' was the depth of his assignment and who he works for, not necessarily the story in-and-of-itself. He is hiding his true identiy and his true mission in 'plain sight'.

I do believe that he, obviously, had prior knowledge that violent and cataclysmic events were imminent and I further believe that he is still connected to his fellow cell members who shared in the advance warnings. What role they may have actually played in the interception of bomb(s) or what their follow-on missions are supposed to be after they 'rendezvous' is a complete and total mystery to me.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ep 9 It possibly could be AOVSURPRISE

AOV = Army Operated Vehicle?

FORT Fanatic
    Okay, IMHO tonight's episode was just stupid. The wedding scenes were complete filler and totally stupid - who cares?!?

And since when is Jericho an island? Like they couldn't or wouldn't find or create an alternate route into town?

And why were only the men folk defending their town? Ladies too busy swooning?

And I'm shocked that someone other than Jake saved the day. Wow. Considering he's saved the day every other episode you'd think Daddy would be a little more gracious and understanding of his little "mistake". Especially since it's because of Jake he's still alive.

Really don't like that Gray character. He's pompous and paranoid, just the right combination to get everyone killed.

Quote Originally Posted by jman425;2133262;
    I don't know if I can keep watching the show. It's just not realistic. Most of the townspeople act like they are detached from reality. C'mon people ! Most of country and millions of people just died from a nuclear attack and they have parties, hang in a bar drinking beer, have halloween festivities(think they could have better use for pumpkins). Feel like I'm watching the OC instead of an post apocalyptic scenario. Were there not many people traveling through the highways when the initial attack happened ? There are so many holes in the storyline that I find it almost comical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2135785;
    Yup. I have that bubble of disbelief too. It just doesn't FEEL convincing. People aren't scared enough. People aren't violent enough. People aren't greedy enough. The "small town values triumph over adversity" message is just cloying, and a bit unbelievable in its execution.
    I had great hopes for this show, but Heroes is making it look amateur in many ways. Both of you are right, there is just a complete air of unbelievability to this show. That was punctuated tonight for me when the blonde walked into the church, drunk, and there wasn't a soul in sight. Seriously, if your town was facing the end of the world and total destruction, would your neighborhood church be that empty? whatever.

And I agree with helpmeturnitoff, how is a city in Kansas so isolated geographically. Or am I missing the famous mountains and canyons surrounding the islands on the map. Wait a minute, it's just around the corner from Metropolis and Smallville...that explains it.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread