+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall Season 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Everything on Fox is on hiatus while the baseball playoffs and subsequent World Series are on. The only reason they showed Bones and House last night was because the Tigers/Yankee game was called due to rain.
    I can't wait for House to return. Thank you for letting me know. Regards Broadway.

Oooh, new news, CornedBeef!

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Two of Fox's struggling new shows, "Justice" and "Vanished," will move to new time slots when they return after this month's postseason baseball break, sources said.

Legal drama "Justice," which currently airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m., will replace the missing-persons saga "Vanished" in the Monday 9 p.m. slot behind "Prison Break" as of October 23.

"Vanished" will air in the Friday 8 p.m. berth that week. Fox has been airing repeats in that slot. A reality show is expected to replace "Justice" on Wednesday.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

I love this!!! I love Justice, but don't get to catch it live since it normally goes up against something else that I want to watch. The move to Monday is going to be perfect, as I don't watch anything after Prison Break (The Bachelor doesn't look like it's going to hold my interest this year for the first time....)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

babymay reported this in the Smith thread too. Looks like it's been cancelled.

http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=700008422

According to a fresh programming advisory from CBS, Smith has had its Tuesdays-at-10 time slot stolen from right under its nose "until further notice."

Filling the vacancy over the next four weeks will be repeats of CSI (Oct. 10) and Criminal Minds (Oct. 17 and 24), and a program-to-be-announced (Oct. 31).

So far Vanished and Kidnapped will soon disappear from their regular time slots, Smiths time slot was robbed by repeats of CSI, Shark looks like it could tank and Happy Hour might not be for long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12