+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Class

This week's episode was so funny! That last episode cracked me up. So glad it won People's Choice New Episode yesterday! They were all so happy. I was at the gym so I didn't hear what was said by Jason Ritter.

I love Sara Gilbert. Since Roseanne.

Glad the show won the award but I have to say that I am a bit surprised that they won since it hasn't fared very well so far.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    well, the wonderful thing about the awards that were on this week were the PEOPLE'S CHOICE awards ... not the critics choice. bill cosby has, for a very long time, said that the people's choice awards are the only ones he will accept, because they are from the PEOPLE, not other people in the "business".

so the fact that this show won the people's choice tells me that no matter what the critics say, it's a great show and people ENJOY IT!

I Is Stephanie
    That really is a relief, because in October, it was n by the readers of People Magazine "the show you want to be cancelled the most." Now I know it's at least going to last until June. I love CBS Monday Night Programming.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

The Class Drops a Mate

http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=700016446

We have breaking news about, and not from, Holly Ellenbogen: A CBS spokesperson confirms that Lucy Punch, who played The Class' high-strung news anchor, is being dropped from the series. In a statement released to TVGuide.com, the freshman sitcom's executive producers explain, "Due to creative changes, Lucy Punch is no longer a cast member. She is a superb actress and did a fabulous job. We hope to work with her again in the near future."

I guess this is what Jason Ritter meant when he told me they were "reworking some things" with Punch's character, though Holly's "colorful" hubby, played by Sam Harris, will apparently stick around.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    "due to creative changes" ... is that entertainment speak for YOU'RE FIRED?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So what, a new actress plays the role? They kill off the character? She discovers the husband is gay and leaves town? But she's the one who was in the class, right? Then he wouldn't stay around....

I Is Stephanie
    I don't know about any of this, but from the start, I've thought that they kind of ignored Holly's character... there were a lot of episodes where there was no mention that she even existed, even though Kyle came up.

I will miss her, but I'm not going to stop watching the show, not unless they take off either of the Warbler twins or Ethan Haas. They carry the show right now.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2203894;
    So what, a new actress plays the role? They kill off the character? She discovers the husband is gay and leaves town? But she's the one who was in the class, right? Then he wouldn't stay around....
    Richie's wife (Ex) will probably shoot her and then the Ex will go to jail, and she will finally be out of Richie's life.

I Is Stephanie
    Oh... Yes! I totally forgot about that! I hope they do that, I'm really getting sick of Fern!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast