+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Class

Yup, I cried too...I'm so glad Lena forgave Richie - they belong together...

And Kat just kills me! She is hilarious. Kat and Richie are by far the best characters on the show!

The writing for the show is AWESOME, and the actors have such great timing - I look forward to this program every week! I hope it lasts for a long, long time!
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

Richie on the stripper pole tonight had me rolling:

"Yeah mami, you know you want it!"

This is the first sitcom that I've gotten addicted to in years. I started out only liking a few of the characters, but I find that they've all grown on me. The cast has really melded and their timing is spot on
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2175636;
    Richie on the stripper pole tonight had me rolling:
    me too!!

and i just saw "mean girls" this weekend for the first time ever (i'm not a big fan of lindsey lohan ), and i noticed that the actress who plays kat in this show was a major roll in "mean girls" ... and i LOVED her character there too! if anyone's seen the movie, my favorite scene was when she was um ... saying hello to lindsey's character on the bleachers?

I am glad to know that I am not the only fan of this show. I love it! The sarcasm of Kat is wonderful. I love the characters...funny stuff.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2175676;
    and i just saw "mean girls" this weekend for the first time ever (i'm not a big fan of lindsey lohan ), and i noticed that the actress who plays kat in this show was a major roll in "mean girls"
    I'm so glad you posted this! I just knew I'd seen "kat" somewhere before...now I know where it was!

BTW...I love the show too - I think this one is going to be around a long time.
    Love lives forever <3

yay!!!! we won "favorite new tv comedy"!!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    From Fern shooting the couch (and she "liked the couch!") to the new definition of "buffer", this last episode was freakin' hilarious. The only thing bad for me was that I wished I'd kept the tape of the prior episode with Richie on the stripper pole because my sister didn't quite believe me.

This show is so great! During the first couple of episodes it seemed kind of forced and I wasn't sure if it would make it. But the last four or five episodes have been pure comedic gold. I'd even go as far to say that this was one of the best new shows of this season (Along with Heroes, Dexter, and Brothers & Sisters of course <--What can I say? I'm easily pleased. ).

I have to say that for the first time ever, I've been somewhat impressed by Sara Gilbert's acting ability. She has been really good in this and it would be a shame if they couldn't find some way to keep her.

The chick who plays Kat, on the other hand, I find to be a little embarrassingly forced in her badassness (badassitude? badassity?).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

i adore kat's character ... she cracks me up, and has some of the best lines! richie's character is my 2nd fav

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast