+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Class

I watch this show for 2 characters - Kat and Richie, I love his sarcasm and both actors have excellent comedic timing.
    I can't stand Lena's whiney voice, and I really don't like the rest of the cast. Jason Ritter needs to do something about his hair.

I didn't realize Richie and Fern were actually married, neither one of them wears a ring.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I LOVE this show! I tune in every Monday - it's quirky and fun and I absolutely LOVE the characters! I really hope it works out for Lena and Richie! I love the 2 of them together!

I hope this show sticks around!
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2143052;
    I didn't realize Richie and Fern were actually married, neither one of them wears a ring.
    They were dodging this story line for a long time, but I figured that tye had to be married, there were 4 possible options for who Fern was:
    -Sister
    -Good Friend
    -Fiancee
    -Wife

And since a good friend wouldn't treat anyone like that, and a finacee could eaisly be dumped, it was either a sister or a wife. Since they look nothnig alike, it had to be a wife.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2143052;
    I watch this show for 2 characters - Kat and Richie, I love his sarcasm and both actors have excellent comedic timing.
    i agree completely for the very same reasons.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    How bad did you guys feel for Richie last night? I knew Fern was going to do that. He should have been honest and maybe the girl in the wheelchair (what's her name) wouldn't have been so upset
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i have to say, the writing in tonight's show was awesome .... great timing for all of the actors. loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2158175;
    i have to say, the writing in tonight's show was awesome .... great timing for all of the actors. loved it!
    This show has really hit its stride The actors all have great chemistry and timing. I find myself looking forward to this show more and more each week. I'll admit that I got a little teary tonight when Lena showed up at the accident scene and forgave Richie.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I got teary too, Critical. I really like the Ritchie character, he's my favorite. I was sure this show would be cancelled by now, but I'm happy that it hasn't been.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Me too. Actual tears running down my face weepiness. I stopped sewing, rested my chin on the sewing machine and sobbed like a little girl. Apparently I've become somewhat emotionally invested in this show, and that's a good thing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh I'm so glad to hear I wasn't the only one that was crying last night when Lena forgave Ritchie. This show has really grown on me. Glad they didn't cancel it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast