+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

I was suprised I liked this show. Didn't expect to. It's fast-paced and has some great characters. I was glad they actually showed part of the 'show' with the musical number. I'm facinated by what goes on behind the show; how complicated and stressful the job can be let alone with all the relationship problems.

Two thumbs up
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    I'm with you, Misskitty! I'm most impressed with Matthew Perry. He's IMHO, the best actor of the 6 former "Friends". I'm totally hooked on this show, and my only beef is that it's on so late at night and I have to get up so early. I plan on taping it from now on... two thumbs for me, too
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

I watched this (DVR'd) but it really didn't twirl my skirt. However the gal that plays the president is really entertaining to watch. I'm not sure I'll give it another go.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I like it so far. I like the dialogue and the obstacles that have come up so far. I'm interested to see next week's show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    I like it so far. I like the dialogue and the obstacles that have come up so far. I'm interested to see next week's show
    I'm quite enjoying the show...I forgot how much I miss Matthew Perry on tv! I agree, Duxxy, it'll be interesting to see what kind of situations will arise week after week on the show....I'm in for the season!

So far, this one is on my very small must-watch list.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I saw the first two episodes of this, and I like it so far. As a big fan of the movie Network, I really enjoyed the Paddy Chayefsky tribute in the pilot.

It has really sharp writing in general, with clever, unexpected gags; the cast seems pretty strong, although Amanda Peet is one of those actors I feel like Hollywood keeps pushing on me, but for whom I don't really care.

I actually haven't watched a lot of Sorkin's work (although my husband was a big fan of "West Wing"), so it's interesting for me to read the other comments in here.

I'm definitely interested in seeing where the series will go, and I'll continue to tune in Mondays.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Peet grew on me a little this week. I'm very impressed with Mathew Perry. He is playing his character well and the witty dialogue between he and Danny is entertaining.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Gotta love a show that takes shots at the Christian Right.

FORT Fogey
    Like the show. I just hope DL Hughley doesn't become the Dule Hill of this show...meaning the token black guy. It was my only problem with the West Wing...Josh, Sam and Toby.

+ Reply to Thread