+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Smith

she was very smart to throw her cell into the river. She can contact her dad again anytime she wants, her mom was so emotional, mom would have gotten her caught.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm not sure if I entirely agree, only for the reason that it seemed like the FBI is very hot on her tail. I could be wrong, as I didn't listen to much of the dialouge. Perhaps I missed something?

They were hot on her tail but they didn't know yet where she was, if there was a trace on the parent's phone there is a slim chance that they could have found her but with the phone missing and no chance of a call connecting then no chance of a wire tap finding her.
    I didn't catch what the dad said to Annie but the fact that he had a way to contact her at all was telling.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Annie's trouble, plain and simple. She's already put the 'gang' in jeopardy for not saying anything about the witness at the museum job, who ID'd her. Throwing the phone out was a good idea. The mother obviously doesn't know the father has been in touch all along.

Also, it's interesting that the police actually gave a photo of surfer dude to the cousin of the man he murdered on the beach. Would that really happen? And of course, he's come looking for him.

I like that the wife is suspecting that hubby is putting their new nice life at risk. She will get in the middle of something later on. He sure covers his tracks well though.

Loose ends are starting to unravel. We know that Bobby may do 5-6 more jobs before he's out. He has to get closer to the $10 million mark before he takes the family away. So we have a few more shows to watch anyway.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Okay last week, at the end of the show, Bobby tells Charlie (that boss lady) that he is only going to do one more job and that's it. I don't remember how Charlie reacted to it. Like did she agree, smirk, smile, say she understood where he was coming from, etc?

This week, when he told her he would do six more jobs and that's it, I felt as if she was thinking, "Yeah right, nice try buddy. If you think you can get out of this EVER, I got news for you." So I think she is going to make it pretty impossible for him to ever get out of this "business." Maybe the only way out is by getting killed off.

Also, I might have missed something but when Annie and the two guys pulled the identity heist with her, did Bobby know anything about it? Or was this something that she cooked up by herself?

Annie got the identity heist from her own sources. She only asked those 2 guys, not the rest.
    Originally, Bobby told the gang they were going to lay low for awhile, until this new time sensitive caper came up.
    It would seem as though the rest of the gang freelance a lot, since Bobby gets half the loot, and they split the other half. Makes you wonder if they might not try to get rid of him at some point and contact Charlie themselves for jobs.
    I wonder what Bobby's wife is on parole for. It's obvious she knows that Bobby and crew committed the art heist, and that Sean was the one killed.
    The Hawaiian guy was some kind of island drug kingpin.
    Another loose end is the FBI has Sean's arm, and the blood at the scene, to possibly match up DNA to previous crime scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    I wonder what Bobby's wife is on parole for. It's obvious she knows that Bobby and crew committed the art heist, and that Sean was the one killed.
    Yes, that's something that has heightened my curiosity. How does she know (or, at least, have such strong intuitive feelings)? And, when she and Bobby were watching the news report about the identity theft, what was up with that conversation about how she likes it there, not wanting to leave, etc.? Have they been moving around a lot, in the past? I do like the way Virginia Madsen uses facial expressions and body language to convey her character, as well as her chemistry with Ray Liotta.

I suppose that these "loose ends" are mainly intentional, i.e., to get viewers to come back and see the show, week after week. If so, then it's working for me. Now, I'm wondering who may be the weakest link in the crew? Annie?

Cat

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Still loving this show. Did anyone else watch last night?

beestunglips! Man you get up early!

I watched and love it. All those loose ends are going to muck up the next job big-time.

I am so not happy that blond surfer dude continues to use cat/kittens in his plots. What sweet little orange kitties for decoys! I so wanted to rescue them.. I'm glad they weren't hurt and the security guys picked them up.

It was interesting to see the wife listen to the other women's stories at her obligatory drug use meeting. Her husband's addiction to doing another heist puts her and her family at risk, very much like those continuing to use drugs. I was see her thinking about taking her family and running. Not surprised she followed hubby. Smart he finally recognized her. They both know that they both know something. It's a matter of how much do they know.

Sean's disappearance is certainly causing waves. You would think his girlfriend would give up. That cash is raising eyebrows.

Not good that the mob guys went after the mechanic's family. (sorry can't remember names). But the preview shows Bobby threatening him to lay off.

Charlie is going to be mad as heck when she hears all that's going on. And she will hear at some point.

I figure that by the time the heist is to take place, the feds will be closing in on Annie, surfer dude will be fighting for his life, and their techy replacement won't come thru. It will be a royal mess.

Great show!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

The show doesn't air until Tuesday nights in the US, so any discussion of the current episode should be spoilered until after it airs here.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast