+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

I just read that the show has been renew!! I hope that they get rid of Lynn and get the show back to how it was in the beginning

I guess I'm the only one who hopes that they get rid of Marin? I love every other character on the show, but she is just fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And Jack?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl;2294194;
    I just read that the show has been renew!! I hope that they get rid of Lynn and get the show back to how it was in the beginning
    I'm with you! I keep hoping Lynn will run back to the guy who got her Preggers and leave Jack with trust issues. If they keep the show on the current track; I'll drop it in favor of something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2294445;
    I guess I'm the only one who hopes that they get rid of Marin? I love every other character on the show, but she is just fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And Jack?
    I was all set to dislike any character played by Anne Heche, but I like Marin in spite of myself.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2295482;
    I was all set to dislike any character played by Anne Heche, but I like Marin in spite of myself.
    I too wondered if I would like a show that featured Anne as main character but was pleased with the outcome. I think she fits the Marin character very well.
    But, Rattus - I think the show wouldn't be the same without Marin; so if I have to put up with Lynn, I guess you'll have to make do with Marin

I thought the show became stupid when there suddenly appeared to be a gay hairdresser living there in the middle of nowhere, being all gay-like.

Also, it's pretty tough to believe the show, considering how much green vegetation was visible during the recent episodes. As if they aren't even trying to make it seasonally accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2297238;
    I thought the show became stupid when there suddenly appeared to be a gay hairdresser living there in the middle of nowhere, being all gay-like.
    He actually lives the next town over, so he's not suddenly in Elmo.

Also, it's pretty tough to believe the show, considering how much green vegetation was visible during the recent episodes. As if they aren't even trying to make it seasonally accurate.
    If you look at a gardening zone map of North America, you will notice that there is a strip of zone 6 along the coast of Alaska, which is a zone warmer than, say, Toronto at zone 5. Since zone 5 had a minimal amount of snow cover for the bulk of the winter, it doesn't seem that zone 6 would necessarily have been any more buried. And the foliage would be coniferous, which does remain green all winter, henceforth the term evergreen.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Men In Trees

does anyone know when this show is returning? after October Road is finished?

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2297244;
    If you look at a gardening zone map of North America, you will notice that there is a strip of zone 6 along the coast of Alaska, which is a zone warmer than, say, Toronto at zone 5. Since zone 5 had a minimal amount of snow cover for the bulk of the winter, it doesn't seem that zone 6 would necessarily have been any more buried. And the foliage would be coniferous, which does remain green all winter, henceforth the term evergreen.
    God I love it when you talk like that!

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2352640;
    does anyone know when this show is returning? after October Road is finished?
    Not sure when we'll see re-runs, but the new episodes won't be seen until next season (and yes, it was renewed). I got this info from an ABC press release when I googled the show.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread