+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

I would like the answer to that as well....
    Thanks

I found this on the show's abc.com site:

they are using our timeslot to premiere the new show “October Road” for a few weeks. We should be back on the air with ORIGINAL EPISODES on April 12th, and then pretty much get to run new episodes all the way through May sweeps.
    http://blogs.abc.com/blogsintrees/
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Thanks for the info. I really like the show.

I enjoyed it more in the beginning then as of late. I am still hoping that Lynn will run off with someone leaving Jack to slowly recover and not trust another women for a long time. I think he belongs with Marin, but there are too many issues that need resolving. Jack and Lynn look like brother and sister together; I don't see the chemistry. I think Lynn running off with someone and leaving Jack really vulnerable again would be a great way to stall the Marin/Jack relationship.

I agree about Lynn. I don't know why they added her character to the show. It was fine before she came along and I think your character takes away rather then adding to the show.

I agree with you Mike'sgirl, no chemistry. In fact, I know it's mean, but to me, Justine is so haggard looking that they look more like brother and brother.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Yeah, Justine really has aged and I doubt she's much over 40 if she's even reached that yet. Too much sun maybe, but she looks a lot older than Jack and definitely older than Marin (and is probably younger than either of them).

Justine's probably so haggard looking from years of boozing and drugging it up with Leif Garrett. She's fairly hideous. I'm looking forward to her character leaving because I don't like the whole storyline, it's much better with Jack and Marin.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2282204;
    Justine's probably so haggard looking from years of boozing and drugging it up with Leif Garrett. She's fairly hideous. I'm looking forward to her character leaving because I don't like the whole storyline, it's much better with Jack and Marin.
    Hope they read this and decide to send Lynn packing. I can't rationalize why they would keep her except to take some of the storyline away from the real life romance between Heche and Tucker. As if we care.....
    Overall, the show seems to be going in a different direction now and I am not sure whether I want to stay with it.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    I wish they'd make Lynn go away, too. She's just so blah. For some reason, the show seems much less fun since she arrived on the scene.

+ Reply to Thread