+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2209458;
    This story arc needs a lot of tweaking. In my whole life I've only known one man who I believe would consider taking Lynn back, and he was so emotionally needy that you could see his heart beating on his sleeve. This whole thing with Jack doesn't ring true to me. Up until now he has had the whole big, strong, silent persona - the type who would be kicking Lynn to the curb, not holding her hand while ice skating. The preview shows him telling Marin he is confused and trying to kiss her - well, he didn't look confused when he was ripping off his shirt, carrying Lynn off to bed.
    I agree. It reminds me of McDreamy on Greys going back to Addison after she cheated on him with his best friend and left his lady love (Meredith). Same basic storyline. Guess they have to inject some sexual tension and angst in these series so we don't get bored, but it still makes Jack look like a needy loser who can't make up his mind. No, Marin should definitely kick him to the curb and find a very sexy new guy, but as they are leading us toward Jack being her soulmate, it won't happen that way.

Anne Heche has left her husband of 7 years according to ETonline.com. Anne Heche infamously went crazy in the California desert and left Ellen Degeneres for Coley Laffoon. The two married in 2001 and a spokesperson confirmed the break-up. They have one child together.

Anne has reportedly moved to her Men in Trees co-star, James Tupper. James split from his wife in November.
    Whoa

I heard this on Entertainment last night and my first thought was that James Tupper is nuts for getting involved with Heche. She is a terrific actress and cute as a button - BUT she is a nutball and her personal life has been all over the place. He seems like such a stable down to earth kind of guy - not her type at all. It is probably a hot, rebound romance for both of them which will soon burn-out. I just hope it doesn't affect the show (like the two on Alias) or their roles together. They certainly do have chemistry though. I guess it wasn't all acting.

Another show romance messes up life! I dont' know who I'm mad at most: Ann Heche or James Tupper? I'm sorry, but I don't understand how two families can be "just fine" at Christmas and before the end of Jan. two marriage have broken up and another celebrity couple is in love.

I don't give Anne Heche a lot of relationship merit. I was surprised that her marriage and family was holding up until this show. I dont' know much about James so it's hard to know why he "fell" for her ways.

I know that the west coast is a beautiful spot to fall in love but when you're both married and there are children involved, where is the maturity?

I like the show, don't get me wrong. I just don't like what the stars are now doing off camera.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Does anyone know where the show is actually filmed?

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl;2223409;
    Does anyone know where the show is actually filmed?
    It's filmed in Vancouver, B.C.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Well, I do like the on screen chemistry between Jack and Marin and was annoyed when they brought Lynn into the picture. Even though I like Bateman, there isn't any chemistry between her character and Jack.
    Did the writer's bring in Lynn just to take some of the heat off the real life romance?
    As for the Heche/Tupper romance; I feel it is their life experience - good or bad. Does anyone know what the future holds for any of us?

..As for the Heche/Tupper romance; I feel it is their life experience - good or bad..
    Well, I guess that life experience is handing Anne Heche divorce papers!
    Don't know if James' wife has filed,....yet.

No, we don't know what life will hand us. But we certainly are able to make choices about what life hands us. It's just too bad that for celebrities, too often those choices hurt innocent people.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2223431;
    It's filmed in Vancouver, B.C.
    A lot of American shows film up in Vancouver because of our dollar.

ABC is showing a new series next week in Men in Trees timeslot. Is Men in Trees done for the season?

+ Reply to Thread