+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Me, I'd be happy with Sam the Plow Man.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Actually, as I was cycling in this morning and the usual random thoughts were running through my head, I thought "dang, I forgot Plow Man. I'd take Plow Man" .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Nah, I'd still take Jack. He'll read the article and realize what an ass he was to Marin. I love his brooding intensity and masculinity. He is the perfect foil for Marin's light, rather shallow quirkiness. Although opposites, they are soul mates and the writers will bring them back together (and separate them, and bring them back, etc. - this is TV!).

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2139741;
    Nah, I'd still take Jack. He'll read the article and realize what an ass he was to Marin. I love his brooding intensity and masculinity. He is the perfect foil for Marin's light, rather shallow quirkiness. Although opposites, they are soul mates and the writers will bring them back together (and separate them, and bring them back, etc. - this is TV!).
    aname...you were correct. Jack finally read the article and now thinks he's falling in love with Marin. Of course they aren't going to make it easy for them to be together since they're bringing back Jack's Ex.

I thought it was so cute in last night's episode how "Plow Guy" went to NYC.

I really enjoy this show, but don't know if I like the fact they've moved it to Thursday night at 10:00. I used to look forward to watching it on Friday nights.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2089110;
    Gabby G, her name is Cynthia Stevenson. She's done a lot of tv work
    And the Robert Altman great movie The Player.

Just saw last Thursday episode and I am bummed. Jack went back to Lynn . . wha!!! Altho, I loved Marin's exit line when he told her he was going to "try and see where this goes" with the gal who jilted him, didn't want to have his kids, left and got preggers by someone else, and is now back to ruin his new romance with a really great girl. He's crazy to go back, but Marin might just possibly have a hot new romance with her cutie pie publisher. I love this show and really like Anne Heche in the role. Still think Jack's hot and the other characters are cute and quirky.

I have to say that I am SO disappointed in Jack and his decision to go back with Lynn. Marin deserves better than that, and I hope if he changes his mind again and comes crawling back to her, that she won't give him another chance.

I was glad, too, that Patrick and Annie FINALLY got engaged and that he realized what a "Momma's boy" he really was. I'm happy for them.

Interesting story line to bring Sara back into town and throw her back into the mix. Glad to see that Ben held strong with Theresa . . . I really hope it works out for them.

And Mai - could she be any funnier! I just love her character - she's so over the top, yet so believable!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

This story arc needs a lot of tweaking. In my whole life I've only known one man who I believe would consider taking Lynn back, and he was so emotionally needy that you could see his heart beating on his sleeve. This whole thing with Jack doesn't ring true to me. Up until now he has had the whole big, strong, silent persona - the type who would be kicking Lynn to the curb, not holding her hand while ice skating. The preview shows him telling Marin he is confused and trying to kiss her - well, he didn't look confused when he was ripping off his shirt, carrying Lynn off to bed.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    He doesn't know what he wants and will continue not knowing at the expense of Marin. Yeah, im watching too.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Is this show any good?
    It's premiering in NZ pretty soon!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

+ Reply to Thread