+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Men In Trees

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Men In Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2971229;
    I think it is (lots of my favorite shows have gotten cancelled which is one of the reasons I typically normally watch reality tv only)...[B]count me in on one of the Homefront lovers! I even followed one of the actors over to his next show, Early Edition [/B](?) because I liked him so much! I'd follow the guy who played Cash on MIT to pretty much any show he is on next. Loved him and his looks (not that one had anything to do with the other hehehe)
    Me, too! I still think about that first time sex scene! Hint, hint...you will love Friday Night Lights...assuming it didn't get cancelled....

What happened with this show just burns me up. Why on earth did the network destroy it? The way they kept moving it around, yanking it off the air, and never telling its fans? It's what killed it! The fans were willing to overlook the yuckiness that were Marin, Jack, and Lynn in order to see Patrick, Jane, Plough Guy, Annie, the Sheriff, the Pastor.....Buzz, Mai, Jerome... I could go on and on...Cash......

And yet they ruined it. I just don't get it.

(Friday Night Lights... it had rumors of cancellation right from the very beginning so I never watched. Didn't want to get another show taken away from me after I fell in love with it)

So...I just watched the episode that ran this week. Was that it??? Was that the finale???

If it was, I'm soooo disappointed that Patrick and Annie didn't end up together.

Yeah, I stopped watching it a couple of shows ago but from what I've read, that was the last episode and viewers in Canada got to see that episode before the second to last one that most viewers in the US didn't get to see. *sighs* once again they completely messed up the scheduling for this show and couldn't even let the fans see the last couple of shows.

FORT Fanatic

So Patrick gets his memory back only to not to end up with Annie in the last show? That stinks...
    I was hoping for at least one more to finalize things more. Oh well... another one of my favorite shows
    bites the dust.... not sure why I bother anymore.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm very disappointed. I just watched the last three episodes, (kudos to TiVo) and now I find out the series was canceled. This sucks! MIT was a nice little series with an endearing ensemble cast. (Who knew I would grow to actually LIKE Anne Heche?)

I will miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3053895;
    (Friday Night Lights... it had rumors of cancellation right from the very beginning so I never watched. Didn't want to get another show taken away from me after I fell in love with it)
    The last I saw was in TV Guide (in the Ask Ausiello column) where he said FNL was renewed thanks to a deal with Direct TV. It is unclear who will get first run rights (NBC or some other Direct TV only channel), but FNL will be back in the fall. Of course, things change, but Ausiello is usually in the thick of things.

I'm so disappointed that Men in Trees was cancelled. It got really hard to find with all the switchinf of nights and times, but it was always one of my favorite "light" non-reality shows. I was also disappointed not to have a happy ending for Patrick and Annie.

I liked this show, but with all the moving around I'd lost track of it. I had been meaning to catch up with it online, because as recently as the last few weeks it was still watchable on ABC's site. Now it's gone even from there. I'm sorry to hear it's cancelled, but ABC just killed it. I don't even remember when I last saw an ad for it on ABC.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Regular

I wish someone would write an official Novel or two to follow up the lives of all these characters. They do it for Star Trek.

Annika

+ Reply to Thread