+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

Premium Member

Re: Men In Trees

Damn, that sucks. I really liked this show.

MAN! *like we didn't see that coming* I just don't get it. I really liked this show, maybe if they had stopped messing around with the scheduling it would have caught on more. *sighs*

I'm a little conflicted in how I feel about this. I enjoyed the majority of characters and story lines in this show, but I absolutely cannot stand Anne Heche. I don't believe I'm going to miss the show, even though I've watched every episode and would likely have continued to watch.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

ABC has a history of doing this. Idiots. I still haven't forgiven the network for Homefront and Sportsnight.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I loved Homefront!

The article said that a alternate series finale was filmed in the event of cancellation which is somewhat good. I wonder if Patrick will regain his memory?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I LOVED homefront

also Friday night lights...is that show gone as well?

I think it is (lots of my favorite shows have gotten cancelled which is one of the reasons I typically normally watch reality tv only)...count me in on one of the Homefront lovers! I even followed one of the actors over to his next show, Early Edition (?) because I liked him so much! I'd follow the guy who played Cash on MIT to pretty much any show he is on next. Loved him and his looks (not that one had anything to do with the other hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2969827;
    I'm a little conflicted in how I feel about this. I enjoyed the majority of characters and story lines in this show, but I absolutely cannot stand Anne Heche. I don't believe I'm going to miss the show, even though I've watched every episode and would likely have continued to watch.
    I'm with you on that one. Almost all of the other characters sure made up for the likes of Anne Heche though. I wonder how many people really followed all of the other shows they tried to have take over MIT's timeslot. Seems like a really silly decision since it seems we all tried to follow it somewhat (when we could find it !!)

FORT Fanatic

have caught the last two weeks of episodes... sorry to see this go!! Not sure if there are any left or not...

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2971474;
    I'm with you on that one. Almost all of the other characters sure made up for the likes of Anne Heche though. I wonder how many people really followed all of the other shows they tried to have take over MIT's timeslot. Seems like a really silly decision since it seems we all tried to follow it somewhat (when we could find it !!)
    Gotta go along with this, too. I love the supporting cast but I haven't liked Marin/Heche from Day 1. I've always though Anne Heche was overrated, but I'm so fond of the setting and of the other characters that I was able to put her in the background. I will miss those characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread