+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Men In Trees

Re: Men In Trees

Actually if what I read is true.....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack takes an assignment far far away and Marin spends the next few months dating around with a string of eligible bachelors that pop in and out of Elmo.

Even my husband (who rarely gets into the shows I like) was glad to see the horrible Lynn and Bateman gone. Seriously.. what the heck were they thinking? Lets bring a character on and have this character think that just because she had a high school thing with a guy and then ditched him because he wanted children and she didn't.. that he would take her and her baby from another man back and love her like nothing happened? RIGHT. AND... Jack? Used to be a character I really liked but the way he kept stringing Marin along and throwing Lynn and him in her face? He can just go away and stay away.

I have missed quite a few episodes but now that its on earlier I can watch it again. I still think this is just the cutest show. I have a few questions though.

How did Patrick get amnesia?
    What happend to Cash?
    Is anyone else as mad as I am that they show Jacks boat sinking at the end of the episode and then don't mention it at all in next weeks previews?

Patrick got struck by lightning during his and Annie's wedding ceremony.

Cash left town, saying it was because he's a wanderer, but it was after he realized that he and Marin were getting closer.

I am! Just like I was mad when Marin was surrounded by wolves and not mentioned in the previews!

**edit** That actually reminds me that Cash came back to town, he's the one who saved Marin from the wolves. Now I can't remember if he left again. BIG help, eh?
    Last edited by Jamie5632; 11-25-2007 at 01:48 AM.
    Wag more, bark less

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;2690208;
    Now I can't remember if he left again. BIG help, eh?
    He received what looked like some bad news at the hospital. I imagine we'll find out more later.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2694175;
    I imagine we'll find out more later.
    I sure hope we get to see more of him. He is one of the best looking men on TV.

Regarding Cash - Remember the episode where he got Marin to write all of her issues or burdens on rocks and they went up the mountain so that she could throw them off one by one - thereby "letting them go?" She asked him where his rocks were and he said he only needed one. When he threw it off the mountain the showed it and it had one word on it - I don't remember exactly, but it was something like cancer or leukemia . . . some type of illness. So I'm guessing that is why he was at the hospital - testing or treatment for whatever health condition it is that he has.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Regular

The rock simply said "sickness" on it.

I was hoping that it just meant Cash was feeling "heart sick" with feelings for Marin, but apparently, that was way too optimistic. I'm pretty sure now that "sickness" refers to his own illness, whatever it might be.

Annika

Why, Jack, why?

That decision is going to haunt you, haunt you both. Left in the water too much longer, either you or she might try to snuff the other just to avoid having to witness the recrimination reflected in their eyes. I don't care what your injured companion said, you're both killers for cutting him loose when you did.

A dark dark moment for a show that generally avoids them.

I'm getting fed up with amnesia boy. Someone ought to attempt cattle prodding his memory back into shape or showing him the door outta town.

FORT Regular

There was no reason for Jack and the woman to have the other life raft with the dying man "float away" ... maybe they couldn't be tethered together but they could have hung around until the guy sunk or died.

Also, if they want to survive, why not strip the dead man of his warm clothing??? They need their heads covered to conserve heat, but instead, they let the "almost dead" man float/sink away without retrieving the potentially life-saving clothing (after he dies, of course).

Annika

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I'm getting fed up with amnesia boy. Someone ought to attempt cattle prodding his memory back into shape or showing him the door outta town
    I agree, I almost can't watch him on the show. I fast forward whenever I can to get past whatever part he has on it. He is too annoying now. Either get rid of him or fix him please.

+ Reply to Thread