+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Veronica Mars: Season 3

Any other Veronica Mars addicts out there? I personally think VM is the best show on TV right now, even better than 24. Kristen Bell and Enrico Colantoni have been robbed the past two years; they definitely should have been up for Emmy awards!

I watched S1 over the summer, and the show is so good and so addicting I watched all 22 episodes in the space of 4 days. Just incredible. Season 2 started off slowly, but built to a crescendo that was even better than S1, in my opinion.

The new Season debuts October 3rd, and I can't wait! Show some love for Veronica Mars...and please, please watch! If the ratings don't go up, the show might be cancelled after 13 episodes!!

I will be watching! This has to be my favorite show on television. It will be interesting to see how the new season plays out.

I have season 1 on DVD and have not bought season 2 yet, but I will soon.

I have heard so much about this show and how wonderful it is, but we don't get it in Hawaii. In fact we get just a few of the WB shows (whenever our local sports channel 5 has an open spot) and they are sometimes out of order. We don't seem to get the new network at all. Oh well, there are drawbacks to living in paradise.

Boo-hoo, I'm crying for you!

I've been to Honolulu several times, and as much as I love Veronica Mars, I'd gladly give it up to live there! After all...you can always get the DVD's

I can't get Veronica Mars to play the season 3 opener over MSN internet site. I have seen only about the first 40 seconds.

Anyone else having trouble.

I am watching it next Tuesday, too, but I cannot wait that long.

I had no idea I could get the season opener on MSN!! Can you give me the link? I'll try it when I get home tonight!

CAN'T WAIT!!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/tvbuzz

I just watched the season opener on MSN with no problems.

The best thing about it
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Backup! I was happy her dog Backup was in there, yay!

I am fairly sure that the new guy "Piz" is the same guy who was in that short-lived series "Life As We Know It". (he played Kelly Osborne's photographer boyfriend in that other show.) At any rate, UGH, I do not like him at all. And if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he is supposed to be a love interest for Veronica, then YUCK!

I was happy to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Logan! As he's my favorite character, and I love him and Veronica being together.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I saw the episode, loved loved loved it. I recommend everyone watch it! It's worth seeing. And it can't hurt to bump those ratings a little so that it makes it past 13 episodes. VM deserves 22!

I actually really liked Piz. He reminds me of someone, but I can't place my finger on what show. I also like the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    criminology class and the interactions there so far
    . Can't wait for the next one!

I finally watched it, tho not without having it stop and start over so that I was pushing it forward to where it stopped.

Didn't care tho, cause it was worth it. Felt more like a regular episode than season premiere. But it is hard to top the last two season premieres and it did set up this season's new mysteries nicely. We have to get to know the new scene and characters: some new characters to become vested in and old characters who have been marked by their experiences. I think having V take Criminology was inspired. She is going to run circles around that TA. Nice irony in that mystery of the week.

I decided I'm gonna wait until next week, and watch it with my wife. She's currently working her way through Season 2 dvds. I love the show so much that after I d/l the shows for free last summer, I went out and bought the DVDs just to help support the show. Best show on tv right now, IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast