+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Okay, more convince than ever that the wig wearing T.A. is the rapist, and that he orchestrated the Mercer frame up (notice how his inside man at the Neptune Grand was right there when they opened the car trunk). He probably has alopecia or something and that's why he shaves the girls heads. He also woud know what evidence woould be collected in the rape kit, so he either cleans up thoroughly or he's just careful, hence no dna evidence. I know V won't let him get away with it.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Just to remind, in case it alters theories. The TA was on last season playing a different character. He was the crazy janitor that threatened to shoot people during lunch and kill Gia.

He's in wig, goofy glasses, facial hair to try and hide from that. But it's pretty obvious they recasted him isn't it?

Yes, that crazy janitor's name was Lucky (who turned out to be not-so-Lucky) and I thought the bad hair was just to disguise the recasting, too.

And while I'm at it, YUCK, that horrible Piz was on the show tonight. I swear, I really REALLY hope they don't make him a love interest for Veronica. I'd sooner see her get together with...well, anyone other than him.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Sorry, recasting James "Lucky" Jordan as "Tim Foley" still doesn't alter my theory that he's the rapist. I'm still not convinced that the bad wig/fake beard isn't a clue, as they had months to alter his looks before the first episode was shot and they still could have done a much better job if they were really trying.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yup, the wig is bad, so is the mustache. And i do think he might be the rapist and only distracted V in this episode so shed get sidetracked. I'm missing Mac. At this point we've seen more of parker then off her, i don't appreciate it.:nono
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm not sure it's him. I haven't nothing to base it on. I just have a gut feeling it's not. Though, I'm usually wrong about things like this. I really think it might be someone else. Has anyone heard the rumour (i'm going to spoiler it because it's been circulating sites like E!Online)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that the person who's been commiting the crimes is a girl. I personally, don't buy it and I think it would be hard to play off

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2132936;
    And while I'm at it, YUCK, that horrible Piz was on the show tonight. I swear, I really REALLY hope they don't make him a love interest for Veronica. I'd sooner see her get together with...well, anyone other than him.
    In the preview for the next episode, there's a like awkward/tense Veronica and Piz interaction and it made me feel queasy. I really don't like the idea of them being together. I wish Piz could have shown some interest in Parker.

So tonight we found out that the "blonde in the middle" from the feminist group actually faked her rape? Is that going to be totally discarded or delved into a little more? It was so strange how it was such a huge reveal and then they only spent like the first two minutes exploring it and then it was never mentioned. Shouldn't Veronica be curious as to why this girl faked her own rape?

Quote Originally Posted by always;2134470;
    In the preview for the next episode, there's a like awkward/tense Veronica and Piz interaction and it made me feel queasy. I really don't like the idea of them being together. I wish Piz could have shown some interest in Parker.

Oh man, Always, that makes me queasy just READING it. I was hoping that Piz would wander on over to vapid Parker, too.

Canadian Angel, I read that same possible spoiler, and thought "what the heck?"
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Although it's been established that there's been no DNA evidence in the rapes and that COULD be a set up leading to the rapist being female, it just seems so very, very out there.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2134511;
    So tonight we found out that the "blonde in the middle" from the feminist group actually faked her rape? Is that going to be totally discarded or delved into a little more? It was so strange how it was such a huge reveal and then they only spent like the first two minutes exploring it and then it was never mentioned. Shouldn't Veronica be curious as to why this girl faked her own rape?
    Well Claire (the blonde in the middle) got expelled from Hearst, so she's gone. I believe she was part of the feminist group that was reacting to the rapes, and I think we're supposed to believe that Claire faked the rape in order to point the finger on the Pi Sigs and keep up the interest in the rapes so that they would not be ignored.
    "See this face...my over the moon face"

+ Reply to Thread