+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

I'm not exactly sure what's giong on with our show because I missed the last two ep's. I just didn't get the chance to go to my friend's house to watch them. (We are fighting right now which is so stupid, but I won't get OT on it, I just really have to say that the high school/Junior high drama that was important back then is not now and It's driving me insane.) But I'm in the process of getting the ep's on DVD so that I can watch them and make intelligent comments with the rest of you. Don't worry, I don't mind spoilers at all. Thanks all!!!!!!
    Paige Ray
    Veronica Mars in Netune, drives a Saturn..........

I miss my show!!!!!!!
    Paige Ray

Does anyone know how to change the FORT thing on posts????

Thanks
    Paige Ray

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Great Episode last night. I suspect that Claire may be copycating the rape M.O. to gain attention or to punish her boyfriend (the guy in the ATM photo who she said she didn't know) for something. I'm thinking that their may be a connection between the teaching assistant and the rapes. the guy has issues with women, and that's definately a wig he's wearing. Oh, and i loved it when V ripped the necklace off the snotty little girls neck.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I missed parts of last nights ep but the payoff came with V got her necklace back. LOL
    I wonder what'll be Wallace's fate. And what happened to Weevil? I hope he keeps his job.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Weevil was cleared, and I'm sure returned to work at Hurst. Wallace is heading for a fall. I'm not sure if his prof was surprised by how well he did on his exam, or if he suspects he cheated. I also don't know why the Dean and his wife just didn't offer to buy the marrow from her Ex in the first place, I mean they knew his character was driven by money anyways.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 11-01-2006 at 06:48 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I'm now convinced that Wallace did not cheat.

At first I thought that was really out of character, but I just don't think that Wallace did cheat. Maybe he turned the tutor in or something.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2126466;
    I'm now convinced that Wallace did not cheat.

At first I thought that was really out of character, but I just don't think that Wallace did cheat. Maybe he turned the tutor in or something.
    We can hope. It would be nice if he realized that one reason so many others are doing well on the test is that they are buying copies of it--and turned them in. Lazy of the teacher to reuse the test so many times....it's not even illegal for frats etc., to have "test files" to help their members study in most schools. So the profs have to keep morphing the tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2125967;
    Weevil was cleared, and I'm sure returned to work at Hurst. Wallace is heading for a fall. I'm not sure if his prof was surprised by how well he did on his exam, or if he suspects he cheated. I also don't know why the Dean and his wife just didn't offer to buy the marrow from her Ex in the first place, I mean they knew his character was driven by money anyways.
    My impression was that Wallace had memorized answers and the prof had changed the test and immediately realized that Wallace had put the answers from the previous test.

But you may be right that he somehow redeemed himself by blowing the test-answer-buying thing.

Poor Weevil actor dude has some serious subaceous cyst action going on. I feel bad for him, but I also found it really distracting. He hasn't always had that happening has he?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2127747;
    My impression was that Wallace had memorized answers and the prof had changed the test and immediately realized that Wallace had put the answers from the previous test.

But you may be right that he somehow redeemed himself by blowing the test-answer-buying thing.

Poor Weevil actor dude has some serious subaceous cyst action going on. I feel bad for him, but I also found it really distracting. He hasn't always had that happening has he?
    I noticed that as well. Along with his weight gain I'm wondering if he's got some medical problem that requires him to take steroids (not the weight lifter kind!), as bloating and acne are sometimes side effects---and TPTB on this show are kindly and continue writing for him. Hope he's ok.

+ Reply to Thread