+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Hi, folks.

I missed ~ the first 15 minutes of last week's ep. Can anyone here kindly tell me what was up with Veronica and the dean in his office, i.e., why he threatened to expel her?

Thanks!

Cat

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955;2112706;
    Hi, folks.

I missed ~ the first 15 minutes of last week's ep. Can anyone here kindly tell me what was up with Veronica and the dean in his office, i.e., why he threatened to expel her?

Thanks!

Cat
    The Dean called her in to his office to congratulate her on her article about the sorority house drug bust, then proceeded to pretty much blackmail her into naming who supplied the pot seeds to the house mother.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2112869;
    The Dean called her in to his office to congratulate her on her article about the sorority house drug bust, then proceeded to pretty much blackmail her into naming who supplied the pot seeds to the house mother.
    Well he TRIED to blackmail her! Also we see him complaining that the AC doesn't work for more than 10 min. in his office, and then it gets tied together at the end when we see him thanking Weevil for fixing it.

Last night's episode was a little more like the Veronica Mars I was used to, so it was my favorite episode of the season (so far.) Great guest starring by Laura San Giacomo, since she was Enrico's (Keith's) costar on "Just Shoot Me". I would have liked to have seen her stick around as a love interest for Keith. (maybe she'll be back?) I liked the whole Logan/half brother thing, and I love any episode where Logan punches someone. Again, best thing about it, none of that new "Piz" guy, yay!

I keep being shocked by the constant presence of Dick Casablancas. (he's everywhere!) Last night I temporarily though he was cute, then I got nauseated.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I actually don't understand why dick is still there.
    I don't recall seeing mac in this ep and i hope she's in the next one. Something about her...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2112869;
    Thanks for the explanation

Cat

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2115584;
    Last night's episode was a little more like the Veronica Mars I was used to, so it was my favorite episode of the season (so far.) Great guest starring by Laura San Giacomo, since she was Enrico's (Keith's) costar on "Just Shoot Me". I would have liked to have seen her stick around as a love interest for Keith. (maybe she'll be back?) I liked the whole Logan/half brother thing, and I love any episode where Logan punches someone. Again, best thing about it, none of that new "Piz" guy, yay!

I keep being shocked by the constant presence of Dick Casablancas. (he's everywhere!) Last night I temporarily though he was cute, then I got nauseated.
    I loved when she stuck her head in Keith's office and said "Hi! Remember me?" I have a feeling that even though her husband wasn't cheating on her, she might just ditch him anyways, after seeing the chemistry between Keith and her.

As for Dick, I think that there maybe some grand plan for him, I mean he's gone from being just a name to actually having his picture in the opening credits. Maybe his character wil have some growth this season.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2115584;

I wonder if they will get David Spade to make an appearance in an upcoming episode. I just finished watching season two on a DVD box set and have seen a few episodes so far this year. The opening song has changed slightly and seems less upbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2115772;
    I don't recall seeing mac in this ep and i hope she's in the next one. Something about her...
    You were quite right. She was at her great aunt's (or grandmother's) funeral. We found that out when Parker, repeatedly, tried to slam to door in Veronica's face because Mac wasn't there.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2115900;
    I loved when she stuck her head in Keith's office and said "Hi! Remember me?" I have a feeling that even though her husband wasn't cheating on her, she might just ditch him anyways, after seeing the chemistry between Keith and her.

As for Dick, I think that there maybe some grand plan for him, I mean he's gone from being just a name to actually having his picture in the opening credits. Maybe his character wil have some growth this season.
    I thought Keith was still dating Wallace's mom? Or did I miss a break up?

+ Reply to Thread