+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

I still don't like Piz. And of COURSE he now has a radio program. Figures. I find him a total cliche.

Wow Weevil looked like he had put on a few pounds. I really liked him working for Mars Investigations, I'd rather have seen him stick to that instead of a maintenance position at the college.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Im so glad weevil got a job. He is a good guy deep down and doesn't always catch a break. I thought that the new dean would give V crap but so far so good.

I was in and out there door for this ep so i missed some minutes here and there. I didn't see Mac in this ep. Or wallace.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It was great seeing Weevil, glad to see he's not doing serious time. I had hoped it would have worked out with him working for Keith, he started out well, but let his temper take over. Having him work on campus means he'll be able to help out Veronica alot. All in all, this was much more of a typical VM episode, and that's a good thing. The first couple were setting up the series for new viewers and new characters and the big mystery for the old. Fingers crossed that the ratings are still good.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2106672;
    Im so glad weevil got a job. He is a good guy deep down and doesn't always catch a break.
    Well, technically he's a murderer.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'll give him a pass because Thumper betrayed him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really liked last night's episode. But I didn't like how Logan was getting mad at Veronica's trust issues when he was being shady and sketchy himself. He was giving her the reasons to not trust him.
    Other than that, really enjoying the season. Next week's looks like a good, witty episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Good show...yup, Weevil has definitely put on a few pounds... makes him look less scary tho, so might be good for getting jobs at the college...guess that prison food is fattening!
    Wallace and Mac weren't on at all that I saw...once VM went looking for Mac and someone said she went to the gym with her roomie.
    The campus feminists are a bit over the top... I know, it's not reality, but really you don't hear many college feminists talking like lesbian separtists from the 70's these days. However they are right to be angry...not clear why the dean is not all over this rapist thing... surely must be terrible for the image of Hearst! The other women at Hearst should cut their hair in sympathy until the rapist is caught... that would get some headlines and put the pressure on.
    A locater chip in her boyfriend's phone? Can you say stalker? yikes...
    Am I the only one who misinterpreted Logan's "I'm about to get lucky" line? I'm sitting there wondering why on earth he would tell V that!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2107206;
    once VM went looking for Mac and someone said she went to the gym with her roomie.
    I got a bit of a sense that Veronica was a little taken aback by their going to the gym together to work out. Not jealous, just shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2107206;
    A locater chip in her boyfriend's phone? Can you say stalker? yikes...
    Am I the only one who misinterpreted Logan's "I'm about to get lucky" line? I'm sitting there wondering why on earth he would tell V that!
    It is bad, but I mean it is also Logan. I'm not sure, I don't entirely disagree with her remark that most people would do it, if they knew how.

Also, more good news for this show!! Let's keep it up
    The CW's teen detective show Veronica Mars climbed up a notch this week as well. The show improved by 20 percent in adults 18-34, 8 percent in adults 18-49, and 9 percent in total viewers (3.2 million).
    Source: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&s...click=gumballs

I'm a huge Veronica Mars fan, but I've been really bored so far this season. It's pretty hard to make a storyline about rapes boring, but it is. And I agree with the person who said that the feminists are over-the-top charicatures.

I'm hoping that all of this not so gripping stuff is just setting us up for an interesting story (or set of stories) this year, because so far, it's just not grabbing my attention.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2107820;
    I got a bit of a sense that Veronica was a little taken aback by their going to the gym together to work out. Not jealous, just shocked.

It is bad, but I mean it is also Logan. I'm not sure, I don't entirely disagree with her remark that most people would do it, if they knew how.

Also, more good news for this show!! Let's keep it up

Source: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&s...click=gumballs
    I agree with you on all of the above! But just because most of us would be tempted doesn't mean most of us would do it.... altho if it were REALLY easy...

+ Reply to Thread