+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Ah, i forgot about that. I did read it previously.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I cannot believe more people aren't watching this show, even if it is on and marketed more as a teen show.

The first episode was even better watched on television.

Veronica Mars is the best show ever.
    Why this show isn't the one with the highest ratings on the CW stumps me EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    I missed the season premiere.
    Was it good?
    Although I did see about the first two minutes before the power went out.
    I actually like the new opening.
    How come the CW doesn't do a "Big Sunday" line-up like the WB did?
    If they do in the future they should put Veronica Mars in it.
    Everyone on this board should pimp this show to your friends.
    Tell them to buy the DVD set.
    Make them come over and watch with you until they're addicted. (That's what always happens to everyone I lend the season DVD's!)
    Put a little ad in your signature like I have (haha, do you see it?!?) telling people to watch Veronica Mars, telling the time, channel and day.
    If we want Veronica to survive we must work at it!
    oh ya...and LoVe forever!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Did anything critical happen during the first fifteen minutes of the show? For the second year in a row I screwed up my taping of the VM season opener, though fortunately I checked fifteen minutes in and managed to get the rest. Unlike most people, I prefer to tape my favourite shows and watch the lesser ones in real time as I would much rather watch, say, VM whilst comfortably ensconced on the couch with a cup of tea, a velvet throw and a sleepy kitty rather than on the fly while cleaning up after dinner and preparing for the next day. Unfortunately this means that I sometimes have to suffer the trauma that results from being an idiot and programming the wrong time, the wrong channel or both.
    It was mostly introducing that VM was in college along with Logan (LoVe going strong) (apparently some parental pressure applied to get him in, as well as his friend Dick who was "troubled"). Also that Keith was off taking her lover to see Kendall. I tuned in late also, but had taped the start... the only thing I hadn't picked up occurred at the start of the anti-rape rally that Dick interrupted with his idiotic molesting of a blow up doll in a French maid costume. They announced that there had been at least 3 rapes on campus which ended with the woman getting her head shaved... and if you watched the end you saw that Mac's "loose woman" roommate had her head shaved.

Thanks, PWS. Next season (and there will be a next season) I intend to be much more on the ball with my taping.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'd have to say that I would like for one of the major networks to pick up on VM. I would not have to travel to watch it, but hey I will do what I have to do. LMAO Even if it means that I don't get to bed until LATE when I have to work. That doens't bother me. I can't wait for tonight's ep. I want to see what the deal is with the situation that Keith has gotten himself into.
    I really hope that they show more of what Dick is going through. I think it was very dramatic how the actor portrayed it, but it was good because Dick wasn't his usual hard self, he was kinda being soft. Whic was nice for a change. LMAO I just realized what I typed up there. Sorry folks! Anywho, VM is great and like I read in an earlier post to keep this show going we have to totally boast it up and let everyone know how great it is!!! I'm off to inform the public on VM........ I hope I can get a lot of people to watch.
    Thanks all!
    Paige Ray

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope alot more viewers watched last night.
    It was funny to see Beaver as one of the waiters at the sorority party.
    And that drink, panty dropper? hilarious!
    I would've loved to have seen more of logan during his streak. V looked cute in the dress.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Dick was pretty funny as that Chippendales-esque waiter.

To me, the best thing about the episode was no Piz! (yay, as I really do NOT like that new character.) Unfortunately, I'm sure he'll be back. (booo)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I truly loved this episode. I enjoyed the take on the classic Zombardo experiment. Interesting to see Logan's behaviour through it all.

I did feel bad for Veronica. She was trying to do the right thing with the wrong results. Interesting parallel to Keith. And did anyone else not see it being the picture until he caught it when the police were searching?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I truly loved this episode. I enjoyed the take on the classic Zombardo experiment. Interesting to see Logan's behaviour through it all.

I did feel bad for Veronica. She was trying to do the right thing with the wrong results. Interesting parallel to Keith. And did anyone else not see it being the picture until he caught it when the police were searching?
    Zimbardo! (sorry, psych major here!)

+ Reply to Thread