+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2406548;
    Well, maybe they will win you over with Gossip Girl - that future project that Dawn Ostroff was talking to Kristen Bell about seems to be Gossip Girl.
    I was watching the previews for it, and Gossip Girl's narration came over - I would know that voice anywhere. Kristen Bell is playing "Gossip Girl" in the show. Unfortunately, we'll only hear her, never see her - you never find out who Gossip Girl is.

Here are the previews - in the first clip towards the end you hear Gossip Girl's narration (a.k.a. Kristen Bell).

This cancellation sucks. I don't think I will ever love a show the way I loved Veronica Mars.

Sorry, it'll take more than Kristen Bell narrating (and that is the totallity of her involvement in the show) to win me over. I saw this show when it had great adult actors playing the parts and it was called "Sex and the City". I could be wrong, but that's my 2 anyways.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Newbie

Does AnyOne Know When The Next Season Of Veronica Mars Is On ?
    Last edited by John; 05-28-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Does AnyOne Know When The Next Season Of Veronica Mars Is On ?
    Sorry to say, but there isn't a next season. It's been canceled.
    Last edited by John; 05-28-2007 at 11:03 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2420809;
    Sorry to say, but there isn't a next season. It's been canceled.
    Yes, and I hated the way it ended - grrrrrh!

I'm really going to miss this show!

I am SO pissed that they didn't tie up the Fitzpatrick/Kendall stuff. Like, DONT reintroduce it and not give us answers! AHHH! I'm so sad. Buffy, Veronica...all my powerful girls are gone

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Save Veronica - Send a dawn a Mars bar!

Hope for Veonica Mars isn't completely gone yet, as Ain'titcoolnews says that the CW still lists the fate of Veronica Mars as up in the air, at least until Kirsten Bell's contract is up after June 15th. Show the CW what the show means to you, send them a Mars bar for $1.99 (enter code "VERONICA" for free shipping)!

http://www.amazon.com/Mars-Chocolate...1112548&sr=8-4

ATTENTION Fans, please place your orders via www.theindianfoodstore.com. If you order directly from our site (which is also an Amazon WebStore), we do not have to pay such a large commission to Amazon! We can then use that savings to purchase more Mars Bars and Snickers Almond Bars around the country! Here is the link: http://theindianfoodstore.com/search...yword=mars+bar
    # Youve spoke and we listened! Join TheIndianFoodStore in supporting the Veronica Mars "Bars for Mars" Campaign! We are now giving free shipping to all orders to get more people involved! Its our way of showing support!
    Orders will no longer be sent individually to reduce shipping costs. We will create many massive shipments for Ms Dawn Ostroff and everyone at CW!
    Check our NEW BLOG at www.theindianfoodstore.blogspot.com for live updates! We are awed by your support!
    # A letter will all of your names and a huge note that says "Veronica Mars: More Addictive Than Chocolate! Satisfy our craving for Season 4!" will be included. Next to each of your names will be the total number of Mars Bars purchased towards this cause! Because of the problems with the limited availability of Mars Chocolate (since it is only made in England/Ireland), we will soon be switching to Snickers Almond bars to keep this going since these bars are the U.S. Version of Mars bars and have a Mars Logo on them. After a number of fans have e-mailed us and commented on our blog, we will switch as soon as the Mars runs out!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Mars bars are made in Canada too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's a conservative comic strip I've mentioned before that always praises the writing on VM (it's called Mallard, starring a duck that's a conservative reporter, and the artist obviously loves VM). Today, building on the immigration discussion it had Mallard saying he was for deporting immediately all those people.... responsible for cancelling Veronica Mars. One we can all get behind!

Has anyone heard when season 3 will be out on DVD?

+ Reply to Thread