+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

I'm particularly upset in the way in which
    Dawn Ostroff told reporters that Veronica as we know it is over, but that she is talking to Rob Thomas and Kristen Bell about a "future project."
    But the Rob Thomas himself tells Kristin at E!Online
    I just checked in with Rob Thomas, who tells me:

"I haven't heard about a future project yet, but I suppose I'd listen. Would love to work with Kristen again, however."

When I ask point-blank if VM is over, Rob tells me:

"I believe we're out of hope."
    That seems a bit missleading. I'm very upset that this show has been cancelled especially since the finale was written and edited as a season finale not a series finale. So there will be cliffhangers.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2399959;
    Dawn Ostroff told reporters that Veronica as we know it is over, but that she is talking to Rob Thomas and Kristen Bell about a "future project."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2399576;
    Well, with Gilmore Girls over, Veronica now canceled, there's only one show on the CW that I'll watch (ANTM). Yeah, they're really gonna win me over with Gossip Girl.
    Well, maybe they will win you over with Gossip Girl - that future project that Dawn Ostroff was talking to Kristen Bell about seems to be Gossip Girl.
    I was watching the previews for it, and Gossip Girl's narration came over - I would know that voice anywhere. Kristen Bell is playing "Gossip Girl" in the show. Unfortunately, we'll only hear her, never see her - you never find out who Gossip Girl is.

Here are the previews - in the first clip towards the end you hear Gossip Girl's narration (a.k.a. Kristen Bell).

This cancellation sucks. I don't think I will ever love a show the way I loved Veronica Mars.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Fogey

My god, every preview I saw on that site looked HORRIBLE. Really, they need to consider creating The Charmed Sons... has SO MUCH more potential!

This is bother me so immensely that I just had to come post it and share. I suspect there are a few of us that all feel the same way. What's bothering me about tonight's episodes is that they keep referring to them as a season finale when we all know very well that the show has been cancelled. It's such a taunt!

Wow, that finale was really so good.

Yes, it wasn't written like a series finale and I am disappointed about that. But, it really pulled no punches. The two mysteries were really awesome and the second one really brought back alot of stuff from the first two seasons. Actually, the first part brought back alot from the second and the second part brought back alot from the first.

The writing on this show is so superior to just about everything else on television. Grey's and Desperate Housewives, even Heroes, have nothing on this show.

And, in VM style, it was never ever said, but the whole second episode was very plain about who VM really belonged with. The look on their Veronica, Logan and Piz's faces at the end were so plain, no dialog was needed.

I am just so sad that this show could never get the wider audience that it deserved, but with DVD's it will be one talked about for a long time. Like Arrested Development.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

This is such a great show. I watched tonight and i was so enthralled. It didn't feel like a season ender though, i was left feeling as if their were more eps to come.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I am so going to miss seeing Logan (Jason) beating the crap out of someone. My favorite episodes have been him all bloody. I'm sick that way. I hope Jason Dohring gets cast in something good SOON.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Oh how I will miss this well written, well acted drama. Veronica Mars was one of my favourite shows and I think always will be. It's a bitter pill to swallow that this is getting pushed out in favour of another search for the next Pussycat Doll. I mean, really?

I agree, the last two episodes kept in theme with the entire show. I don't think they could have done it any other way. I wish there was more closure, but I don't think if they had edited it that way that it would have been the same show.

All of these actors need to get on new shows because I'd rather see them on tv than not at all. I can keep wishing it was on Veronica Mars though!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, what a finale... poor Keith, back to being a PI again most probably. Poor Logan, going to be sleeping with the fishies if he isn't careful. Poor Weevil, so tempted. Poor Piz, clearly V belongs with L, even though Piz is so much the more healthy guy. Poor Dick, totally screwed up over his bro's ending and his part in it. Only Mac seems in pretty good shape...with her temporary paper writing boyfriend. Maybe she'll console Piz some day.
    It really was set up as cliff hanging season finale.... well, maybe they can do a reunion movie in a few years....Kristin Bell is starting to look older than college age so just as well on that level.
    Am really going to miss the great writing, great acting, great relationships. Sniff. Stupid CW.

God, that Season Finale was so good. It was really a return to the old VMars we know and love - it felt very similar to seasons 1 ad 2. The mysteries were also great. I'm just so sad to see this show go....
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread