+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

okay, I missed the very end, because I wanted to see was illiminated on Dancing with the Stars, so what happened at the end? I flipped back and saw Veronica hugging Piz.

The season finale looks really good, from the preview.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'm just glad i get to see more Mac.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

theatregirl, Veronica got a call... it was her dream internship - at the FBI. Veronica and Keith were over the moon but Piz looked like a whipped puppy.

I know that that is how college kids act (so in love they can't stand to be apart) but I found myself really annoyed by Piz and his mopey face and by him 'testing' Veronica by watching for her reaction each time he announced an internship.
    Funny how there seems to be a role reversal - Mac is worried about the big picture and Veronica is looking toward the future and the boys in their lives are only interested in the here and now (typical for college kids)
    I wanted to slap the hangdog look off of Piz and Parker's faces.

Wow - that was quite the emotional display from Dick, the most real I can ever remember him being. Dick is starting to grow on me
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree... wow, Dick actually has feelings.... good job of the actor to have the ability to play that but never let on before....

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2395281;
    theatregirl, Veronica got a call... it was her dream internship - at the FBI. Veronica and Keith were over the moon but Piz looked like a whipped puppy.

I know that that is how college kids act (so in love they can't stand to be apart) but I found myself really annoyed by Piz and his mopey face and by him 'testing' Veronica by watching for her reaction each time he announced an internship.
    Funny how there seems to be a role reversal - Mac is worried about the big picture and Veronica is looking toward the future and the boys in their lives are only interested in the here and now (typical for college kids)
    I wanted to slap the hangdog look off of Piz and Parker's faces.

Wow - that was quite the emotional display from Dick, the most real I can ever remember him being. Dick is starting to grow on me
    Yeah, I don't get Piz being willing to give up a dream internship like that just to stay near Veronica for a few months. Besides, I have to think that he knew she was hoping to be in Virginia (which he should be smart enough to know is fairly close to New York; hop on a train for a couple of hours and you're in DC ).

Dick's scene with his dad was very touching. No wonder he was so tortured by his brother's death. I thought it was a nice touch that he referred to him as Cassidy (at least I think that was his name) and not as Beaver. Not to late too show a little respect, I guess.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I loved the last episode.

VM can really pull off the tear-jerk stuff without getting sappy. Loved the father-son reunion, and the sad life of the boy soldier who doesn't ask for pity. Dick's scene was fantastic as well, calling his dad as the reason for Cassidy's life turn.

The parallels in V and L's relationships were striking.

Thanks so much for the recap! I did not think I was going to miss anything and when I flipped back, i was like aw, man, what did I miss.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theatregirl25;2398718;
    Thanks so much for the recap! I did not think I was going to miss anything and when I flipped back, i was like aw, man, what did I miss.
    Almost worth going on line for and fast forwarding to the end.
    Re students and the career changing internships...
    our Senator often comes to our graduation and tells a story of his graduation...where he was offerred something that meant literally traveling around the world for a year for free. But he'd just fallen in love and didn't want to leave his new girlfriend for a year, even with possible visits. So he turned it down. (The audience goes awwwww at this point. ) Then, of course, they broke up. No girl, no internship. Classic. For that matter I was twice offerred trips to Africa for research for a summer and my S.O. freaked so I didn't go. Now of course we look back and ask, what were we thinking? At least am still with the same S.O., unlike the Senator.
    So my point is, this scene with Piz is actually very realistic.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Well, with Gilmore Girls over, Veronica now canceled, there's only one show on the CW that I'll watch (ANTM). Yeah, they're really gonna win me over with Gossip Girl.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I had hope that it would not be cancelled, but I guess I was wrong. Bummer. Yet another orginal show gone bye bye.

+ Reply to Thread