+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 263

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

  1. #201
    jessicaSTAM GossipGirlANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    952

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2364963;
    Gulp, don't anyone throw their Tv's at me, but I actually thought the Piz/Veronica exchange was pretty darn hot. Their kiss was smokin', especially that second one in front of the elevator.
    I was so happy it was back on last night that I think anything could have happened and I would have loved it.
    Haha, so true.
    I thought that if they'd ever kiss I'd feel the bile rising, but I was pretty okay with it.
    I love Veronica!
    Please let there be a Season 4!!!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

  2. #202
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2364963;
    Gulp, don't anyone throw their Tv's at me, but I actually thought the Piz/Veronica exchange was pretty darn hot. Their kiss was smokin', especially that second one in front of the elevator.
    I was so happy it was back on last night that I think anything could have happened and I would have loved it.
    Okay, so I tape everything that I really like and watch it when I'm most comfortable and relaxed, so I probably won't be seeing this episode until sometime in August (for the life of me I don't know why I come in this thread), but I have to say, I like Piz. If I was a college student I would totally go out with him. I do have to admit, though, that I liken my attraction to "bad boys" to my love of jaguars. Fascinating, beautiful creatures, but give me a pussy cat for home use.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  3. #203
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,702

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    All I can say is Piz must be a heck of a kisser, as before the kiss he was at best just Wallace's lame friend to her....
    However, I also found him cute, and he's been (slowly and realistically) maturing over the first year of college so who knows. May be a relief for Veronica not to be tied up with the dark and brooding Logan at least for a while....maybe they will both be happier with more normal people, rather than having their interactive neuroses spiraling them around and around and down and down.

  4. #204
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,230

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2366480;
    All I can say is Piz must be a heck of a kisser, as before the kiss he was at best just Wallace's lame friend to her....
    However, I also found him cute, and he's been (slowly and realistically) maturing over the first year of college so who knows. May be a relief for Veronica not to be tied up with the dark and brooding Logan at least for a while....maybe they will both be happier with more normal people, rather than having their interactive neuroses spiraling them around and around and down and down.
    Who knows.... Maybe Veronica will end up on a cake.

    Did anyone besides me think that it was very strange that Parker's birthday cake had a picture of Logan and her on it instead of just her? Also, Parker can't possibly have been out of it enough to not notice that she gave Veronica the one with Logan's picture on it. That's just wrong! And I'm sure in real life, she would have been carefully making sure that didn't happen.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  5. #205
    Badger Hockey Fan twilite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    153

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    I'm a big fan of both Piz and Logan, so whatever happens, I'm pretty okay with it. But Parker and Logan together seems so unrealistic to me...I found it very bothersome. And I was thinking that maybe Parker gave Veronica Logan's picture on purpose...that would be a really nasty thing to do and doesn't seem like her, but...it would make things interesting...

  6. #206
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    I agree Parker and Logan just don't fit together. I don't see them meshing. She seems to bring out the better qualities in him, but beyond that, the whole pairing just seems like a "how can we further torture Veronica".

  7. #207
    FORT Fan theatregirl25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    43
    Posts
    177

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2368464;
    I agree Parker and Logan just don't fit together. I don't see them meshing. She seems to bring out the better qualities in him, but beyond that, the whole pairing just seems like a "how can we further torture Veronica".

    yes, but did you see Logan's face when she was kissing Piz? That was a sad panda face, if I ever saw one. Piz is growing on me, I would still rather Veronica be with Logan, which I think will happen by the end of the season. Hopefully there will be a season 4. I am crossing my fingers that it gets another season.

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Oh I agree. It was sadness mixed with shock. I really think Logan thought Veronica wouldn't meet up with anyone let alone the guy he knows has had a crush on Veronica since he met her.

  9. #209
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,230

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2368464;
    I agree Parker and Logan just don't fit together. I don't see them meshing. She seems to bring out the better qualities in him, but beyond that, the whole pairing just seems like a "how can we further torture Veronica".
    Actually, if you look at Logan's history over the length of the show, Parker is a lot more consistent with his tastes than Veronica was. Veronica is way more intense than his typical "don't worry, be happy" past girlfriends. Parker's a lot like the girl he liked who was the daughter of the guy who tried to frame him for the murder of Weevil's friend.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2368611;
    Parker's a lot like the girl he liked who was the daughter of the guy who tried to frame him for the murder of Weevil's friend.
    I honestly had to read that 5 times because I couldn't remember who she was. She obviously made an impression on me .

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.