+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Re: Veronica Mars: Season 3

It didn't affect her being able to be on the show, but the two shows each worked around her schedule because they like her so much However, it seems that this season "Mac" has been underused on Veronica Mars. It's such a shame. Hopefully she gets more air time before the end of the season, which isn't too far away.

FORT Newbie

Veronica Mars On CBS?

In the summer of 2005, CBS aired 4 eps of VM to boost up ratings. Luckily, the 4 airings got good ratings & buzz for the low-rated, critically acclaimed series.

I would like CBS to air repeats of VM (at least 12 airings) during the summer on Saturdays. They could air full eps or edited eps (2 eps condensed into 1 airing). VM is the type of show that gets viewers instantly hooked, and more exposure is greatly needed to ensure its placement in syndication (100 eps).

If the broadcast nets ever decided to extend their primetime lineup on Saturdays to midnight, then 11pm ET/10pm CT would be a great timeslot to air Veronica Mars on CBS. VM can average at least 4 million viewers & a 1.5 in 18-49.

The CW also needs to air VM from the beginning on Sundays at 5pm ET/4pm CT & 9pm ET/8pm CT during from June 1 to August 31. VM can average 2 million viewers at 9pm.

So, in total, VM can get 6 million weekly viewers during the summer & I'm sure that Les Moonves & Dawn Ostroff will be very pleased with those numbers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great suggestion, 9999! We'll take anything that strengthens VM's chances--even support from cartoon conservative Mallard Duck! And to FORT!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

I have to wonder if VM would be on the bubble if the CW had done the weekend "Veronica Mars: Beginings" thing, giving newcomers to the show the chance to get all the back story (and get completely hooked). It's something that the WB had done with most of it's continuing story shows (Smallville, Gilmore Girls, etc), and really helped them build their audiences. :
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2355848;
    I have to wonder if VM would be on the bubble if the CW had done the weekend "Veronica Mars: Beginings" thing, giving newcomers to the show the chance to get all the back story (and get completely hooked). It's something that the WB had done with most of it's continuing story shows (Smallville, Gilmore Girls, etc), and really helped them build their audiences. :
    That was one thing I really loved about the WB. Also their WB Big Sundays when they replayed all their primetime shows were a great idea. Honestly, I don't really think the CW is being managed all that well.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

So is Veronica back with a new episode this week--now that the world has been blessed with a new Pussycat Doll?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ugh ugh ugh. I knew they'd finally do it, but Veronica WILLINGLY kissing that freak Piz was too much for me. I think that actor is scheduled to be in that new Grey's Anatomy spin-off, so HOPEFULLY if there is a season 4 of VM, maybe he won't be in it.

Why wasn't Mac's new boyfriend with her at the party? I missed it if they said. I did catch the part about them hiking or something earlier.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2356000;
    That was one thing I really loved about the WB. Also their WB Big Sundays when they replayed all their primetime shows were a great idea. Honestly, I don't really think the CW is being managed all that well.
    I am not pleased with the way that the CW has handled its programming, especially regarding VM. And, as I recall, UPN aired a rebroadcast of each week's episode after the premiere airing. And, putting VM on hiatus for that "Pussycat Dolls" mess did not sit right with me. What a way to support VM (not!)

Since I highly doubt that Les Moonves and Dawn Ostroff follow this forum, does anyone here know their email addresses? I prefer the direct approach.

Thanks.

Cat

The network missed a great opportunity to air the eps on wednesday after 'model', no, instead a repeat of the previous night's show. Some networks are either being run by morons or they intentionally ruin these shows.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Gulp, don't anyone throw their Tv's at me, but I actually thought the Piz/Veronica exchange was pretty darn hot. Their kiss was smokin', especially that second one in front of the elevator.
    I was so happy it was back on last night that I think anything could have happened and I would have loved it.

+ Reply to Thread