+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

muahahahaha called it weeks ago. Too bad Landry killed Mindy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I would have liked to see him stay on as Veronica's mentor. Their professor/student relationship was pretty interesting and it was great that he recognized Veronica's ability and potential to be more than amateur detective.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2261595;
    I would have liked to see him stay on as Veronica's mentor. Their professor/student relationship was pretty interesting and it was great that he recognized Veronica's ability and potential to be more than amateur detective.
    Well, at least he wrote her a good recommendation before he was hauled off! For an FBI camp or something, wasn't it?
    Last edited by PWS; 03-01-2007 at 11:05 PM.

I think it was an internship over the summer, but yes, at least he and the Dean both did! Though who knows what will really come of the whole offer. Only 8 more weeks, sigh.

I'm really preparing myself for this being the last season of VM. Sad, but I'm not going to set myself up for a disapointment.

yes, it is probably the last. The only thing is it isn't doing that much worse than other CW shows.

I have to say that I loved beyond belief the last two seasons, but this season's mysteries have not been as compelling as season 1 and 2 and the new setting isn't helping. I still think that it is better than the vast majority of what is on tv.

However, the budget is so limited on the CW this year, that I would rather have a few VM movies with quality production with all of our fave characters than to limp along.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2264375;
    yes, it is probably the last. The only thing is it isn't doing that much worse than other CW shows.

I have to say that I loved beyond belief the last two seasons, but this season's mysteries have not been as compelling as season 1 and 2 and the new setting isn't helping. I still think that it is better than the vast majority of what is on tv.

However, the budget is so limited on the CW this year, that I would rather have a few VM movies with quality production with all of our fave characters than to limp along.
    I completly agree.
    Sad but true.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I am really upset after reading this fellow FORTers.

Exclusive: Veronica Canceled
    By Kristin Veitch
    Mar 15, 2007 6:26 PM
    The day we’ve all dreaded has come, tubers.

With actual tears in my eyes, I must tell you that I’ve heard from several solid sources that the CW has decided not to bring Veronica Mars back for a fourth season.

Though official word has not yet come down from the network, I did hear from creator Rob Thomas earlier this week, who told me things weren’t looking good: “I’ve never been less certain of our fate. I’m afraid I’ve gone from cautiously optimistic to something less than that.”

More on this later. I’m just too distraught to write more right now.
    E! - Kristin's Blog - Exclusive: Veronica Canceled -

This is really bad news. I cannot believe it, though the ratings have really suffered, it's just something I never expected would actually happen.

What? No more Logan?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

All I can hope is that Kristen is wrong, which she has been on occaision, but I'm not holding my breath. If it's true, I really hope that all the main cast get jobs on other shows.

+ Reply to Thread