+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Logan misses V so much he sees her in Parker, yeah.... I love me some Mac. I just do.
    What were they trying to show with the clothing in the boiler room?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The clothing had the criminology prof's monogram on it.. possibly putting him at the scene of the crime.
    Wow Lamb is gone! Who else will V mock?
    woot woot! Keith is back to being Sheriff!
    Thank goodness Weevil had someone else with him when he discovered the clothing stuffed into the boiler or what ever that enormous machine was, otherwise he would have been back to suspect numero uno!
    It's just too obvious that Mindy is O'dell's killer, just like the clues in Lily's murder from season 1 - every time they have you convinced that it just couldn't be anyone else *bang* something comes along to turn you around again.
    IMO the dean's murder is being dragged out too long.
    Logan + ditzy Parker = complete ICK!
    Awwwwww Mac and PETA boy have their first time on Valentine's day. (oops too sweet, I think I just got a cavity)

Now what is V going to do in her spare time? I can't imagine that the Sheriff will employ her part time when he has 10 deputies.

Good episode! I was disappointed that the gang weren't the winners of the Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt... I've never seen a hunt with multiple quests before.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I cannot take logan with parker. nothing against parker, but V really should show her feelings more.

I love this show so much, but I fear this is the last season and it is just not the same on the CW as it feels the budget got reduced in half. They cannot afford to show the few characters that they kept and it's just sad. Still, so much better than most other things on tv. I'd much rather watch VM than Grey's (and I like Grey's).

I can't believed they killed Lamb.
    Now that he's gone I've realized how much I really loved that fool.
    Besides - Micheal Muhney is HOT.
    Sadness.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    And Lamb died as he lived...incompetent. Sad send off. Do we think this was to save money, so they could bring on more teens?
    What will happen to the PI business now? Presumably Keith was in the middle of some cases... and this is just a temporary appointment, although I guess Keith is likely to win any election now.

I love, love, love this show.

It is not the same as the first two seasons, the budget cuts are so obvious in the inability to use our fave players more.

But, no show gives you all the clues you need to solve a mystery before the surprise twist. 24 just makes people change personalities.

It makes so much sense for the TA to have been the murderer and to have set Landry up. The competition with V wasn't just to play up the skills of our fave tough female. It laid the groundwork for the motivation for the crime. Kindof like Beaver and his dad.

And, in the first mystery, using the poster child for Stockholm syndrome as a guest star when the key to the mystery was the Stockholm syndrome is a totally out of the box clue -- totally inspired.

The only thing is that I wish they could write V and Logan together. I don't like them apart. Period. Kristen Bell defends V, but at the end of the day, V should love Logan enough to overlook his decreasing faults the way he overlooks hers.

Well the TA wasn't responsible for murder mystery one, so I thought the hints for him being responsible for murder myster two were laid down. I kind of thought the end was anti-climactic. It was good, but after Landry was caught and there was still 10 minutes left, I knew it would be the TA (can't remember his name). I'm really sad that there's 8 weeks now till a new episode. That cannot be good for the audience and viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2258732;
    Well the TA wasn't responsible for murder mystery one, so I thought the hints for him being responsible for murder myster two were laid down. I kind of thought the end was anti-climactic. It was good, but after Landry was caught and there was still 10 minutes left, I knew it would be the TA (can't remember his name). I'm really sad that there's 8 weeks now till a new episode. That cannot be good for the audience and viewership.
    Nope. And if half naked girls auditioning to be Pussycat Dolls does better ratings in the same timeslot, as it probably will, that could be the final nail in the coffin for Ms. Mars.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay, the show is almost over and I haven't read anyone else's post - I've been thinking that Tim is the killer for weeks now. Let's see if I'm right!

ETA:
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ehmmm, it seemed a little to obvious that the ta would be the killer. For me, just by the fact that he was investigating with V and all the facts he knew at the end. I still don't like Logan and parker together.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread