+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Oh yes, that's right. The former/current head Frat guy. I guess that makes sense since Dick is a part of the Frat that they'd be friends.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I had a total geekgasm with all the BSG talk.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I was actually hoping things would work out with the hooker. No Mac in this ep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So I wonder if what VM "can't get past" is the identity of Logan's break up sex partner or the fact that he didn't warn her who it was....
    Boy, term paper guy is really racking it in if he can come up with 10G at the drop of a hat to buy his sweetie out of prostitution.
    Did she know that the woman with the black eye was faking it ? Unclear. Also was the woman with the black eye the same one who was in the car/the madam at the end?
    So term paper guy could get past her being a hooker before they had sex, but not after? Hmmm . Ok, I'll be charitable, and think it was the constant reminders from the janitor, his "good" friends, etc., but still, if he really loved her they could have transferred, or he could have said, you move away and start a new life and I"ll join you as soon as I graduate.... After all, her "fame" is pretty localized. Elsewhere even in CA she's just another blonde.

I agree, I didn't entirely get why he could handle her being a hooker, but not a stripper or anything else. I mean, it could have been the straw that broke the camel's back, but it seemed abrupt. As for the madam, I don't believe it was the same person. The Madam was older.
    I'm very excited for next week. Who's snapping pics of Veronica? And that line delivered, is it real, who's it to??

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2222236;
    So I wonder if what VM "can't get past" is the identity of Logan's break up sex partner or the fact that he didn't warn her who it was....
    Boy, term paper guy is really racking it in if he can come up with 10G at the drop of a hat to buy his sweetie out of prostitution.
    Did she know that the woman with the black eye was faking it ? Unclear. Also was the woman with the black eye the same one who was in the car/the madam at the end?
    So term paper guy could get past her being a hooker before they had sex, but not after? Hmmm . Ok, I'll be charitable, and think it was the constant reminders from the janitor, his "good" friends, etc., but still, if he really loved her they could have transferred, or he could have said, you move away and start a new life and I"ll join you as soon as I graduate.... After all, her "fame" is pretty localized. Elsewhere even in CA she's just another blonde.
    Madison is a real skank--the original mean girl. I think she might have even been the one responsible for Veronica's date rape experience. Wasn't there something about she would take rufees and then spit in people's drinks, and that was how Veronica got exposed?

Even if that's not the case, she's just mean and shallow, and Logan knows that Veronica hates her. But the real issue is that he didn't tell Veronica about her when they were in bed playing "true confessions." She's not the one that he was getting it on with in the car last episode. (I went back and watched. I'm pretty sure that girl was a stranger.)

I'm also wondering about the timing of where the holidays fit in the storyline. Were they broken up over the holidays, because that's when Madison said they hooked up.

Oh, and I was wishing things would work out with the hooker, too.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Miss Griss there were supposedly 6 weeks that passed between the end of the date rape storyline (and Dean O'Dell's death) and the last episode. Since the show was on hiatus over the Christmas break I guess that's what the timeline is too.

Like PWS said, Max couldn't get past the constant reminders of his love's past professions. When your best pals/roommatesd want to rent out your girl for a bachelor party ... that had to sting.

Something that I really like about this show is that it's not like a 70's sitcom where the main players (V and Logan) lie to each other and play coy hoping the other doesn't find out. The way Logan said that one question sets off a landslide of follow-ups is completely true.
    Although Logan was a hairline away from psychotic in the first season I find myself missing his fire a tiny bit. But I guess it's much easier to be calm when your drunken mother and abusive father are out of the picture.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Sorry...but I feel like their focusing on LoVe WAYYY too much...I'm getting tired of it.
    Wasn't VMars supposed to be a mystery show?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I loved the last episode. Classic.

The ridiculous assignment -- find girl getting married when he only knows first name -- that twists into something surprising and moving. Veronica being skeptical about people, but in-love guy with faith in love. It was funny and I did like Logan's involvement in helping V.

The only thing I didn't like was her blackmail scheme, which I didn't understand how that would work. And, seemed mean-spirited toward the kinky judge.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2231285;
    I loved the last episode. Classic.

The ridiculous assignment -- find girl getting married when he only knows first name -- that twists into something surprising and moving. Veronica being skeptical about people, but in-love guy with faith in love. It was funny and I did like Logan's involvement in helping V.

The only thing I didn't like was her blackmail scheme, which I didn't understand how that would work. And, seemed mean-spirited toward the kinky judge.
    Well, the kinky judge had also taken bribes (V's dad found out) and yet still been re-elected, but ,yes, I also thought it was out of character for V. I could have seen her even being arrested for it, if the hooker girl had been lying about the judge, which certainly seemed possible at that point.

+ Reply to Thread