+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Foshizzle!

Veronica Mars will actually be on tonight with a new episode and be the SOLE broadcast TV competition for the State of the Union address!

If it can't squeeze some ratings out in THAT circumstance, it may indeed be hopeless.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I agree Krom. If their ratings don't jump at least somewhat, then I will really be disappointed. There is nothing else but the same thing on all 4 major channels. I'm sure there's enough word out there raving about this show and that it's coming back tonight. I just hope that raving gets us somewhere. If Smallville can have almost 5 million viewers so can Veronica Mars.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I love the V/Mac friendship. Really. Missed Wallace though.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I thought it was a decent episode back. Nothing too over the top and I noticed it seemed to be setting up several plot elements (Keith looking into the Dean's murder/suicide, Veronica/Logan, Veronica/Piz). And finally Mac is getting a real love interest, who I'm sure isn't going to turn into a murdering maniac.

so V and Logan are going to get back together for 1 frikkin episode?? That is SO annoying! I don't like V with Piz I want her back with Logan for good.

I laughed my butt off at Dick taking pictures of his more private parts and throwing the Polorids off the balcony - and obviously not for the first time.

So who killed the Dean? Criminology Prof? The wife? (I ruled out the wife because of the insurance thing) It's someone who read V's Perfect Murder paper. Maybe it was Tim - the TA from last year
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Fellow VM lovers, I have a question that I feel quite silly for not knowing, but I know you won't laugh at me. The third surfer with Dick and Logan was not the second member of the rapist team right? I missed what exactly Dick said about the guy's shaved head and it's left me puzzled all day!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    No, that wasn't him. He was either apprehended or fled.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Thank you. I couldn't tell if it was Mercer or not. I think in a way it looked quite like him, except maybe a little fuller in the midsection. But I'm very glad it's not.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Don't all kill me but I was actually quite liking Piz tonight in his late night discussion with V. He even looked better.
    Of course nothing like LoVe.... What could Logan have done that's so over the top? His sex on the beach? Surely more than that....
    Liked Mac's new guy. Liked the way he really grabbed her when she came back for that kiss.
    Dick's acting seemed off tonight (well not the photo scene, that was so Dick)..but when he was trying to cheer up Logan...he looked and sounded odd.

You recognize the third surfer because he was Veronica's first suspect in the fraternity rapes. The first time we saw him he had long hair in a poloroid picture.. but he didn't make enough points in the sex 'game' so his frat brothers shaved his head - I guess he opted to keep it that way since the epi Tuesday night was supposedly 6 weeks later.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread