+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2155374;
    I love the dialogue, I love the interplay between Keith and Veronica.
    I really loved the interplay of Veronica and Keith in the last empisode, it showed the 2 of them working together so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2155374;
    Um how did Parker's hair grow back so quickly? That's no wig. How did she get roped into faking a rape so quickly?
    It's not a wig, but we're meant to believe that it is. In the episode when she decided to stay in school, her mom had bought her a wig and they showed her trying it on, but since then it's really been her real hair. Also, I don't think that the girls were roped into faking the rapes, they were victimized by those women, they just weren't actually raped. I also have a feeling that they weren't the ones who drugged V, I think that was someone else using the same M.O. It looks like we'll find out next week.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I feel like, got the impression that some of the rapes were faked. But only some of them while the others are real. Like Parker's. Or possibly real in the sense they weren't willing participants in the head shaving. But if that's all it was wouldn't Veronica have heard different noises the night Parker was? Looking forward to Tuesday's episode.

Has anybody seen the promo for next week's ep?
    Because it looks AMAZE-ing.
    I absolutly connot wait for next episode.
    You should go on cwtv.com and watch the trailer right now.

It bothers me that the CW doesn't promote Veronica at all. They put her in the most competitive timeslot besides Thursdays at 9, with House, which attracts the exact same demographic, and then scratch their heads, wondering why the show's not performing.

Overall, they are doing a HORRID job at promoting their series', especially Veronica Mars. This promo is the first decent one I've seen all season.

Remember when the WB used to have Big Sundays? The CW should definitly do that, it was one of the best ideas of the WB. And Veronica Mars should be front and centre in that lineup. It'd be a great way to attract viewers.

Also, during the mid-season breaks, they should replay Veronica Mars alot in the daytime and stuff, starting from Season 1.

But the best thing they could do to get people watching?

Start doing some (decent) promoting themselves, rather than having the fans do all the work for them. Many people I've talked to have never heard about the show, and the 3 out 100 that have didn't even realize it was a mystery show - they just thought it was more stupid teenage fluff.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Cannot wait for the episode tonight.

Totally stumped. Thought it might be the sorority den mother, but not sure who it is.

I kept going back and forth between Moe and Mercer .. I never figured on a conspiracy.

Poor Keith - he lost one of his few friends.

Gotta love Logan and his baseball bat. LoVe may have broken up but it's not the end. If they pair Ve with Piz I will just barf.

So who could have killed the Dean?

Anyone from Lilith house
    His wife
    Tom - the TA
    The Criminology prof
    Someone from the council party that didn't like the Dean reinstating the Greek system.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I never suspected Mercer cause Logan supplied his alibi. I don't think it was explained but I'm guessing the designated driver guy committed the rape that occured while Mercer was in Mexico with Logan? Craziness.

Really good episode. Glad to see Mac back. Piz really doesn't bug me, but I'd definately rather see V with Logan.

or that was the rape that was faked Ace
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I agree their promotion for VM is nothing short of a joke. It's like some of them want them to fail.

It was quite interesting last night. I was told what happened before it did by a friend with an earlier feed, yet, it was still just as exciting. A nice twist, except I think I would have preferred more "attachment" to the guilty parties.

This is old news, but the "previously on Veronica Mars" part of last night's show reminded me to wonder if I was the only one old enough to notice that the person playing the board member who cast the deciding vote re: the Greeks was Patty Hearst.

Last week they introduced the character by saying how controversial she had been as a young woman trying to help the world and atone for being rich (well, something along those lines anyway), and in walks Patty Hearst. Cracked me up. She sure has a good sense of humor about the amazingly traumatic experience she went through.

It was also ironic since the fictional school is named after her family.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2161485;
    This is old news, but the "previously on Veronica Mars" part of last night's show reminded me to wonder if I was the only one old enough to notice that the person playing the board member who cast the deciding vote re: the Greeks was Patty Hearst.

Last week they introduced the character by saying how controversial she had been as a young woman trying to help the world and atone for being rich (well, something along those lines anyway), and in walks Patty Hearst. Cracked me up. She sure has a good sense of humor about the amazingly traumatic experience she went through.

It was also ironic since the fictional school is named after her family.
    That was Patty Hearst?!! I'd noticed the name of the college and when they introduced the character I thought of her, but didn't realize it was her. I do remember now that she did some acting at one point. Cool!

+ Reply to Thread