+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2142754;
    I heard on aintitcoolnews.com that while VM hasn't been picked up for a full season, they have added another 3 episodes.
    Happy news, Rob Thomas confirmed that veronica Mars got an additional 7 episode order. That brings it up to almost a full season of 20 episodes.

Reag more here: http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2006/1...son-order.html
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 11-20-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2149450;
    Happy news, Rob Thomas confirmed that veronica Mars got an additional 7 episode order. That brings it up to almost a full season of 20 episodes.

Reag more here: http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2006/1...son-order.html
    Yay!
    Yay!
    YAY!
    This makes me happy.
    The more Veronica I get, the better.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Why is the cw being so full of crap? They still don't have the amount of viewers that the 4 big networks do yet they're acting as if they do. V. Mars is an exceptional show. They should clear it for the full season already.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2150625;
    Why is the cw being so full of crap? They still don't have the amount of viewers that the 4 big networks do yet they're acting as if they do. V. Mars is an exceptional show. They should clear it for the full season already.
    This is going to seem hard for you to believe, but until recently it was barely possible to view this show in Iowa. I had to get both seasons on DVD to actually watch it outside of visiting my parents in Michigan. I think the lack of coverage in rural areas of the country may have contributed to the amount of viewers, but I agree, they seem to expect the show to pull in big numbers or else.

I love Logan telling V he loves her!!!!! I held my breath until she answered. Yay!!!

I actually do believe you and am aware of the little coverage that the cw and mynetwork tv get around the country. But, V. Mars is on it's third season and still going strong. When the channels merged they kept most of their shows so i can see that they'd be prejudiced towards the shows not originally on their roster.

On last night's ep, i agreed with Logan. He is geniunely scared for her and has a reason to be. I know V. is very confident and thinks she unstoppable but she isn't and she should at the very least, heed his concerns. Hell, i'd love him too.

Can't wait for next weeks ep. Now, where the hell is Mac?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have not read this thread! I just got into VM- I am about half way through the second season .. I'll have caught up with you guys by next week's epi - can't wait to dish.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

So wait.........I think I misunderstood something. Did Veronica come to the conclusion that all the rapes were faked to get revenge on the fraternity? Or were only some of the rapes faked? I was under the impression that Veronica had found out that ALL the rapes were staged by the angry feminists to get the fraternity shut down .

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2145748;
    Damn it! Where is Mac? She needs to be comeback already. Probably filming a movie or doing "Big Love".

I agree, I was so happy when she became part of the title credits this season, but since episode one we havent seen her. I am now worried since next episode is the last of this arc and the previews stated one of these people will die and of course this is the episode where Mac returns. Hopefully she will be more featured in the next arc.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2152933;
    So wait.........I think I misunderstood something. Did Veronica come to the conclusion that all the rapes were faked to get revenge on the fraternity? Or were only some of the rapes faked? I was under the impression that Veronica had found out that ALL the rapes were staged by the angry feminists to get the fraternity shut down .
    I think we are to conclude they were all faked to get revenge for driving their friend nuts...that's what V's comment about "this only hurts the cause" meant... false accusations of rape.
    Or at least that's how I interpreted it.
    So in my preview ad there was something about LoVe/Piz=? Cute that TPTB are using LoVe, but surely PIZ isn't capable of driving a wedge between Logan and V? They do that fine by themselves. I can't see her being interested in Piz. He's such a frosh, seems so young compared to Logan or V.

Ok I am finally caught up. We don't get the show here so I had to watch everything on dvd.
    I dispised Logan in the first season he was such a mean little git. I warmed to him the second season. I was so glad to not to see 'Duncan' in the third season's credits! V was pinballing between them.
    Dick (while being very aptly named) is some great comic relief. I can't believe all of the pop culture references - you really have to be up on music and current events to get all of the references. I love the dialogue, I love the interplay between Keith and Veronica.
    I must say I am missing some of Logan's fire from previous seasons. He hardly smiles and he doesn't raise his voice at all and his permasmirk has all but disappeared. I felt very sorry for Logan when he saw Veronica ignoring his call. I don't understand what her hesitation is. She holds people to a very high standard and if you disappoint her she all but cuts you out of her life. You could tell that she lost respect for Logan when he confessed to fleeing the hotel instead of staying to see if everyone was ok.

As for the whole Kendall/Cormac thing - I'm thinking that no body was found because there was no body, Kendall escaped. The painting happened to be worth $8 mil - the exact amount that she got from Beaver's real estate investments. Not the money that Liam is looking for.. I think Kendall is still out there with the money from big Dick that Liam is expecting.
    Unrelated thoughts-

Nice girl 'Bunnie' that Dick was making points with - the one he and V met up with when the homeless guy was going through the dumpster.

Why is Horseshack doing 'bad guard's' homework/tests? Why is he defending 'bad guard'? I think we will see more of this in the future.

It's about time for Mack to come back from her great aunt's funeral! But this show was a timeline continuation from the previous show - V still had custody of Weevil's keys.

I'm with you guys on the Piz disgust. He's too ...?? niave? un-jaded? un-cynical? (yes I know that I am just making up words)

Um how did Parker's hair grow back so quickly? That's no wig. How did she get roped into faking a rape so quickly?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread