+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars: Season 3

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by always;2134954;
    Well Claire (the blonde in the middle) got expelled from Hearst, so she's gone. I believe she was part of the feminist group that was reacting to the rapes, and I think we're supposed to believe that Claire faked the rape in order to point the finger on the Pi Sigs and keep up the interest in the rapes so that they would not be ignored.
    Which frankly seems like a pretty weak motive...the campus feminists I know are neither that "devoted to the cause" nor that nutty. And they'd want to know who is REALLY doing it.
    If the rumor being spoilered above is true I'm going to have to see a lot better motivation and build up than we got for Claire! OK, you want the "bad guy" to be a surprise, but not off the wall.
    Or maybe all the rumors are right and the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TA is really a trans person, passing as male.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2134972;
    Or maybe all the rumors are right and the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TA is really a trans person, passing as male.

Possibly. Then
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the rapist being female
    would make sense. And that's exactly what i was thinking about last night.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I heard on aintitcoolnews.com that while VM hasn't been picked up for a full season, they have added another 3 episodes.

I really couldn't understand why V, even after she realised she had been drugged, didn't stop what she was doing and call someone to come get her, chalk it up to the GHB effecting her judgement I guess.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I was thinking that too, but then I also took into consideration how after she'd sat at the Food court, her vision seemed better for a minute until she left. So the mix of clearish perception and being drugged probably knocked her off her game.
    I actually enjoyed the episode a lot more than I thought I would.

The minute she got up from her table, i noticed her leave her drink by itself which is a big no no, anyway you look at it. She was lucid enough to have a few thoughts but someone she didn't think to seek help within the lunch room. Well, unfortunately she felt groggy and weak.
    Also, i didn't catch what Logan said to V during their talk about what happened that could absolve his friend.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Amy Lee, the thing Logan told Veronica was Mercer's true alibi for the night of the last rape....Logan and Mercer were in Mexico, and Mercer's room caught on fire. He had two girls in there (Logan was in the next room) and Mercer and Logan left without seeing if anyone was okay or anything.

After he told her, then Veronica gave him the information about the Mercer's radio shows, that for the other rape times, Mercer was on air on his radio call-in show.

Of course, I don't know why they needed Veronica to uncover the radio alibi. Why couldn't Mercer just tell the cops that he was on the radio those other nights, to check into that?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2143168;
    Of course, I don't know why they needed Veronica to uncover the radio alibi. Why couldn't Mercer just tell the cops that he was on the radio those other nights, to check into that?
    I think they were too busy focusing on the one he was actually "specifically" charged for and not the previous ones where he did have an alibi. Kind of a let's look at one instead of all first. And I don't think Mercer was smart enough to think of that on his own.

Mercer's hott.
    Okay sorry had to mention that.
    I thought this episode was REALLY good.
    I want Veronica to catch the rapist so badly right now, you have no idea.
    The ending of the episode was really good too...I was kind of glad that Veronica forgave Logan and Keith....she was being so condescending, it was making me angry.
    Can't wait for next ep.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Damn it! Where is Mac? She needs to be comeback already. Probably filming a movie or doing "Big Love".
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

The whole speculation that the rapist is one of the feminist was actually a twist in the middle. One of the rapes was by the feminists, because they truly believed that the pi sigs did do it. That clears the feminists from ALL of the rapes, in my mind. It makes alot less sense for them to do all rather than just one to pin it on who is the bad guy, anyway. Mercer also appears to be cleared.

It could still be a woman (no DNA from any "rapes") but the cologne was a males (so a tranny maybe). . . the candidates appear to be the TA, the RA, the den mother of the sorority, the dean, the professor (unlikely), the dean's wife (unlikely), Piz (only unlikely b/c he is a freshman and one took place the prior year), someone involved in the criminal rehab program, someone involved in the prisoner experiment thingy.

+ Reply to Thread