+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

The Bold and the Beautiful

Ridge asks Brooke to confirm that she will come back to him. On the phone with Nick, Donna claims that she thinks Ridge initiated the kiss with Brooke, calling them both "hungry." Brooke pulls back as Ridge tries to kiss her and announces that she can't come back to him because she doesn't trust him.

I think the Brooke and Ruidge storyline is getting OLD, stupid, slutty and completely classless.
    (A Mom stealing her daughters man, a daughter now acting as slutty as the mom always has)

This Yo-yo about makes me laugh. Not to mention Ridge`s stupid lines. I can`t believe he says them with a straight face sometimes. Why I tape it, I`ll never know.

I hear you loud and clear! I watch it on and off.....mainly because it comes on right after Y&R.

I forget how many times Brooke and Ridge have been married, divorced, etc. And why can't Brooke find someone other than a Forrester to marry?
    Oh yeah, she had flings with two of Bridget's hubbies.

And Ridge.... between Brooke and Taylor, can't he find anyone else? Back and forth, back and forth, etc.

I cringe at the family gatherings (holidays, funerals, weddings) where half of the crowd has been married at one time or another to most of the people there! And all of these kids that have been spawned......they are half-brothers/sisters to their father/mother, stepchildren to their aunts and uncles. It's mind boggling!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    Not to mention Ridge`s stupid lines. I can`t believe he says them with a straight face sometimes.
    He says all of his lines with a straight face. He's not much of an actor if you ask me.

This whole Taylor/Darla storyline is bugging me. I know that soaps love to drag things out, and nothing remains a secret forever, but it's just so irresponsible of them to be keeping Taylor's accident a secret. It sends a terrible message: if you commit a crime you should cover it up because sending you to jail won't undo what's happened.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's driving me crazy, too. I'm so ready for Brooke and Ridge to just move on to other people, at least for a few months, without the angst of their unrequited love. And Thorne is looking a bit knuckleheadish these days. So many obvious clues pointing to Taylor as the one who ran over Darla, and he ignores them. With each repeated viewing of Taylor hitting Darla, I'm just reminded of how tragically accidentally this accident really was. Yet by covering up everything, it's now a major criminal act.

And now Bridget & Nick again slept together.

So who again is Bridget to him?

His step-daughter?

daughter?

YUCK!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    And now Bridget & Nick again slept together.

So who again is Bridget to him?

His step-daughter?

daughter?

YUCK!!

Yep step daughter, ex fiance,
    and soon to be
    mother of his child

Ohh my what tangled webs we weave

Bridget was married to Nick before, wasn't she? She was pregnant and lost the baby (a girl they would have named Nicole) when she fell off a chair reaching for something.

Shortly after that, Taylor came back to town and tried to reunite with Ridge who was once again married to Brooke (he had married Brooke while Taylor was MIA) When Brooke was devastated that Ridge was going back with Taylor, Brooke cried on Nick's shoulder and Bridget realized that Nick still had feelings for Brooke. So being the doormat that she is, Bridget told Nick to go back to Brooke....and he did. By the time Nick and Brooke were getting married, Ridge realized that Brooke is his real love and wants her back.

I never got the impression that Nick was ever really in love with Bridget but it will be interesting to see what happens now that she is preggers.

I have always liked Brooke, but they aren't making it easy. I just hate her being so trashy and giving Stephanie so much ammunition with which to cut her down. I hate that Stephanie woman, not crazy about Taylor, and really liked Darla and Brooke. I also like Felicia and old Sally is always good for a laugh. Bridget is nuts. She attracts more losers than anyone could imagine.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I have always liked Brooke, but they aren't making it easy. I just hate her being so trashy and giving Stephanie so much ammunition with which to cut her down.
    Muduh, I went to highschool with 'Brooke'. Same class. Back then she was known as Kelly Wegeman and was SUPER shy. Very pretty girl but kept to herself.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I have always liked Brooke, but they aren't making it easy. I just hate her being so trashy and giving Stephanie so much ammunition with which to cut her down. I hate that Stephanie woman, not crazy about Taylor, and really liked Darla and Brooke. I also like Felicia and old Sally is always good for a laugh. Bridget is nuts. She attracts more losers than anyone could imagine.
    Muduh, I agree with every word. Except the Felicia part. Can't stand her. In my eyes, she's Stephanie Junior.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Muduh, I went to highschool with 'Brooke'. Same class. Back then she was known as Kelly Wegeman and was SUPER shy. Very pretty girl but kept to herself.
    You went to school with Brooke? Ju-Ju, you are my new hero!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast