+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

It has always bothered me that the writers make Brooke to be such a tramp. She is by far my favorite actor on the show but I sometimes just cringe at her story lines. There isn't a day that goes by that I wouldn't love to slap Stephanie into next week and most days, I'd send Taylor right behind her. Anyone remember when Taylor was considered the loveliest woman on soaps? So, why'd she think it would improve her appearance to make her lips twice, or three times, as big as they were? I'll bet she couldn't pucker up if her life depended on it.

I really hate to see what Hunter Tylo has done to herself. She was gorgeous and now whenever I have to see her on my tv, all I can do is shake my head. Tsk, tsk

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she looks like she's 'deflated' some, as compared to a few years ago. Like things have settled, if you know what I mean. She was looking pretty gross.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like your girl, Brooke, is heading for the "nut house".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think you may be right. Strolling around in next to nothing, so soon after such a traumatic experience probably wasn't the best idea. But Ridge will save the day. Have I mentioned that I detest Ridge too?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2590873;
    I think you may be right. Strolling around in next to nothing, so soon after such a traumatic experience probably wasn't the best idea. But Ridge will save the day. Have I mentioned that I detest Ridge too?
    I detest Ridge too!! Between being violently raped, and then having to take off the engagement ring that she thought was for her...sister was one complete mess!

And the men on this show are as hoochie-fied as the women are on this show. Here's married, nasty Eric having just slept with Brooke's sister. Good Grief!!!

Not to mention it's the same woman who was just banging his son last week. Ewww!

And the daughter of his "first love" Beth. Am I the only one who wishes another family or two would move to town so this bunch would have some new people to chose from? This recycling business is getting sleazier by the day. And if that wasn't a word before, it is now. lol

There is zero chemistry between Ashley and Ridge. Never has been any.

Ashley has never been my favorite character on Y&R, nor Ridge on B&B. I say, chemistry or no chemistry, let them have each other. I'm not sure what I'm not seeing but I can't see Ridge as being the heart throb that most of the women who pass through that show seem to. He was always been just too sissy for my taste.

+ Reply to Thread