+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    We are having flash floods and my TV is out. What happened today?
    Cali here not on for another 30 minutes.

I will be sure to swing back by and update you, ITG!!!

BE SAFE!!! STAY HOME!!!
    KAREN

ITG, it basically was a snooze fest.

Quinn and Eric went back to his hotel!!! Her plans are to stay with him and hide out in his room. Eric seems very happy she is there with him.

Liam continues to be mopey.

Wyatt and Steffy continued trying to build up their 'followers' online. And now because Liam has a 'foundation' he is supporting, Steffy has told Wyatt she wants a 'foundation' too.
    Wyatt all but rolled his eyes. Steffy insisted its a great idea of Liam's and they should also set one up. More rolling of eyes by Wyatt.

Eva was in Liam's hotel room discussing his foundation plans and Eva (absolutely adorable I wish she was on FULL-TIME) asked Liam to go to this
    fabulous Karaoke bar with her and MR. MOPEY said no.

That was it.
    ilja likes this.
    KAREN

I didn't hear Steffy say she wanted to start one. Good catch. Yeah, not much new today, but it was cute to see how happy Eric was to see Quinn. She really puffs him up and feeds his ego. She even offered to leave now that she had seen him and worked things out, but he insisted that she stay. The plan is for her to stay in his room under the radar, but we know that's got to blow up. I hope Steffy loses on this one. She deserves mopey Liam. Wyatt deserves someone better.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I didn't hear Steffy say she wanted to start one. Good catch. Yeah, not much new today, but it was cute to see how happy Eric was to see Quinn. She really puffs him up and feeds his ego. She even offered to leave now that she had seen him and worked things out, but he insisted that she stay. The plan is for her to stay in his room under the radar, but we know that's got to blow up. I hope Steffy loses on this one. She deserves mopey Liam. Wyatt deserves someone better.

When S&W were chatting at the end of the epi ... S mentioned that she has been doing allot of reading on starting foundations like with "oceans" and she feels Liam is on the right path with these foundations ... anyway I do want to add I LOVED so much that top Steffy had on in the hotel room. LOVED it.

Ya, Quinn staying in the room ...
    KAREN

Steffy's French is so bad! I love to hate her.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Steffy to Eric: I forbid it! I absolutely forbid it!
    momrek06 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

Does anyone know HOW to spell STEFFY ... oh wait I do ... B.R.A.T.

Gawd, what a SPOILED brat.

Been away a few days and just getting caught up. BUT as usual in SoCAL, the Monday show was re-empted by a POLICE CHASE.

So I am guessing Monday ended with Steffy catching up to Quinn. Then Tues starts with Steffy SCREAMING at Quinn.

(psst, I am thinking they practiced that screaming scene for awhile as Steffy all but has lost her voice).
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.
    KAREN

Now I'm hoping Quinn doesn't do anything stupid while waiting on Eric to miss her. I love those two together. As a fairly new viewer, it's the first time he's had a love interest and a real role in the show since I started watching it.

And I don't believe for a minute the real reason Steffy is acting like she's going to end things with Wyatt is because of Quinn. She's just been looking for an excuse so she can have whiny Liam back. Wyatt needs to tell her good riddance and go after his real wife. She's quite pretty.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Now I'm hoping Quinn doesn't do anything stupid while waiting on Eric to miss her. I love those two together. As a fairly new viewer, it's the first time he's had a love interest and a real role in the show since I started watching it.

And I don't believe for a minute the real reason Steffy is acting like she's going to end things with Wyatt is because of Quinn. She's just been looking for an excuse so she can have whiny Liam back. Wyatt needs to tell her good riddance and go after his real wife. She's quite pretty.
    Same here. I'm fairly new to the show, also, and have never seen Eric in any romance/storyline. I find him quite attractive, especially when he's with/mooning over Quinn. I hope they try to stay apart for Wyatt and Steffy, but just can't fight the attraction and end up together (for a while at least). She could even give him another heir.
    momrek06 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

What was the point of RIDGE stopping to see QUINN today???

I totally miss the point of him going to see her.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread