+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

Yes. And Wyatt sided with Steffy. Quinn is not going to be happy. Crazy
    If the minister proves to be a fake....Liam has a clear path to Steffy.
    So in Quinn's mind Steffy has become a problem.

Yay! Steffy's streaky 2-tone hair is gone! She looks much better.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Yay! Steffy's streaky 2-tone hair is gone! She looks much better.
    I agree!
    Last edited by inthegarden; 06-16-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Dumbest episode ...

Brooke and Bill in some dumb ass hidden room ... gawd, that is creepy as hell. And quite frankly you all, I am so tried of Brooke, doesn't she have an assignment in Europe somewhere she can head to?

Nicole, Zende, Sasha ... has Nicole forgotten that Zende was a WILLLLLING PARTNER in the relationship with Sasha? That is what ANNOYS the heck out of me. Nicole is totally BLAMING Sasha for everything.

How about Zende, he leaves Nicole because she makes the huge decision to be a surrogate for her sister. Then he hooks up AND jumps right into bed with Sasha. NO ISSUES AT ALL. Enjoying himself. ALL right

in front of Nicole as she gets bigger and bigger. Then Nicole has the baby and Zende sees her in a different light and goes running back to Nicole and Nicole welcomes him with OPEN ARMS. blah blah blah blah

Naaaaaa, these s/l's ....

Quinn showing up as the CREEPER MIL ... gawd, now that MAY SWEEPS are over we are back to NONSENSE.

I do love Steffy's hair now that all the EXTENSIONS are gone and all those different COLORS.
    Gutmutter and inthegarden like this.
    KAREN

Brooke seems so desperate to always have a man. She would be fine without Bill if she could have Ridge. I just wish Katie would get over Bill for good.

I wonder if they will put Katie back with Ridge once he loses his current wife to his son? Just like a soap.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I have to wonder why Ridge chose Zende and Sasha for a lingerie campaign in the middle of all their trauma. It has to be to mess with Rick's world. And the way Sasha came writhing out in her undies when she thought Zende was there proved there was something to worry about.
    Bill's secret love cave was super creepy. No - they'll never be found there. Brooke should have taken one look and turned right around. Cool lamps, though.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I have to wonder why Ridge chose Zende and Sasha for a lingerie campaign in the middle of all their trauma. It has to be to mess with Rick's world. And the way Sasha came writhing out in her undies when she thought Zende was there proved there was something to worry about.
    Bill's secret love cave was super creepy. No - they'll never be found there. Brooke should have taken one look and turned right around. Cool lamps, though.
    Those lamps are at IKEA.

I have noticed with CBS; shows like TY&TR, TB&YB and even Big Brother ... so often I recognize IKEA, from art work to dishes to lamps etc etc.

Can you tell I spend WAY to much time at IKEA.

I have to say I think 90% of my house is IKEA.
    KAREN

BB also has stuff I recognize from Pier 1 sometimes.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

One of the houseguests on the new Big Brother season is a doppelganger of Steffy. I'm talking identical twin. Freaky! Even if you don't watch BB go over to the thread and look for Tiffany in the banner.
    Count your blessings!

Fort Member
    where its beautiful one day perfect the next

I stopped watching this years ago, but it was an addiction for a few years, then i discovered Passions, came back to B& B when that was cancelled saw that the story lines were the same and it was almost as if i had never stopped watching, so quit but will admit that if i am off work and its on will have a look, last night on a TV show here, where the host is a fanatic and has watched B&B for 20 years, they gave an interesting fact that surprised me a little
    In the 29 years that the show has been running, Brooke has been married 19 times, 4 times to Ridge twice to Eric but has only pashed Bill
    How long has Bill been on the show? By the stats they should have been married and divorced by now
    Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate!

+ Reply to Thread