+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

I didn't like this turn in the storyline either. The social worker practically said to Brooke, everything better be alright or else. What could she say, she would have lost her children and it wasn't even her fault! I felt sorry for her!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have to admit that I did feel sorry for skeezer Brooke when she was attacked and, with her history with men, she is going to have a hard time proving that her attacking him was justified. Stephanie is going to have to step in and help out, I would think, but I don't know how. Poor Brooke did everythng wrong that she could possibly do before the attack. I kept waiting for her to pull out a gun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2537517;
    I didn't like this turn in the storyline either. The social worker practically said to Brooke, everything better be alright or else. What could she say, she would have lost her children and it wasn't even her fault! I felt sorry for her!
    I can't stand that social worker, with the weird eyebrows, and find it unbelievable that they would assign her to Brooke's case with her being such buddies with Stephanie, who I hate worse than any soap star I think I've ever watched.

Can someone tell me what happened to the guy? Was he dead and someone hauled him off?

This whole story line is giving me a pain. They have Donna acting as they've always had Brooke act. Those of us who have watched the show for years know that there could not be a worse casting for that part. Or maybe I'm thinking of sister Katie instead. lol Anyway I've seen all of Donna's underwear that I need to, thank you very much.This girl has a nice body but an unattractive face. Poor Thorn is setting himself up for a fall with that one.

We don't know what happened to the rapist, and I'm wondering why Nick never showed up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2538160;
    This whole story line is giving me a pain. They have Donna acting as they've always had Brooke act. Those of us who have watched the show for years know that there could not be a worse casting for that part. Or maybe I'm thinking of sister Katie instead. lol Anyway I've seen all of Donna's underwear that I need to, thank you very much.This girl has a nice body but an unattractive face. Poor Thorn is setting himself up for a fall with that one.
    Katie was the "fresh-faced" innocent Logan sister. I have read that Heather Tom (ex-Vicki on Y&R ) has been hired to play Katie....LOVE Heather Tom!
    "Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Always shoot for the moon. That way, even if you fall short you are still among the stars!"
    (Don't remember who said this, I just like it )

I was wondering what happened to that guy as well. Shouldn't Stephanie call him or somethng to congratulate him on the picture in the paper? I would think she would want to thank him. Do you think Brooke will tell Stephanie?

Also I'm confused - if she set the alarm when the guy left the first time - how did he open a door or window without the alarm going off?

If I'm not mistaken, she leaves the terrace doors open, so he just walked in that way. I didn't know you could leave some doors open when you set an alarm. You can't at my house. He saw that she liked to leave the doors open when he delivered the bird cage to her, he said.

I was hoping that Brooke would just swing around and knock the doggie-doo out of Stephanie but, alas, no such luck.

On Wednesday's show, couldn't TPTB have found a dress that could accommodate Bridget's boobs?????

OK, so skeeziness runs in Brooke Logan's family. Donna just came from, basically, being left at the altar, and now she has her tongue all down Eric's throat!? These people are just nasty!

What's with Brooke throwing herself at Ridge already? Didn't this woman just get raped?

+ Reply to Thread