+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 478
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    If Phoebe is Ridge's daughter and Rick is Ridge's brother, then aren't they related closely, like Uncle and Niece???? Or is he really not her father or something? Who is Phoebe's Mom? Sorry for all the questions....thanks!

  2. #62
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    Phoebe is Taylor's twin daughter, and yes....Rick is Ridge's "brother" and Eric Forrester's son. The twist is that Ridge is NOT Eric Forrester's son....Stephanie was pregnant with Ridge when she married Eric. Ridge's biological father is Massimo (sp?) Marone, but they only discovered his true parentage within the last couple of years! Don't you love it???? This is one of the most incestuous shows I've ever seen! Eric did not know that Ridge was not his son, either!

    And Ashley is just waaaay too easy!! They are making her look like one of the most desperate women I've seen in a long time. It's rather nauseating.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2504789;
    Phoebe is Taylor's twin daughter, and yes....Rick is Ridge's "brother" and Eric Forrester's son. The twist is that Ridge is NOT Eric Forrester's son....Stephanie was pregnant with Ridge when she married Eric. Ridge's biological father is Massimo (sp?) Marone, but they only discovered his true parentage within the last couple of years! Don't you love it???? This is one of the most incestuous shows I've ever seen! Eric did not know that Ridge was not his son, either!

    And Ashley is just waaaay too easy!! They are making her look like one of the most desperate women I've seen in a long time. It's rather nauseating.
    So that leaves Ridge open to date Bridgette later! Haha! - yes it is very incestuous!

    oh wait - Bridgette is his biological daughter, right?
    Last edited by PGM35; 08-05-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Mistakes

  4. #64
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    No, no, no!! Bridget is Eric Forrester's daughter with that skanky Brooke! And Bridget and Ridge have already dilly-dallied around, but I don't think it ever made it to the sexual level.....but Bridget was really into him and interested in taking it there, and so was he. Initially the skank, Brooke, thought that Bridget may have been fathered by Ridge, since she had slept with him AND Eric, but it was later proven to be Eric's child. So, Bridget is not related to Ridge. No one can convince me that Brooke does not have cooties of the crotch!

    Is this too funny, or what???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #65
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,501

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    What gets me is the little kids have got to be soooo confused. I mean I have trouble remembering who is whose kid/stepkid/halfsib etc.

    I still think the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners must be a real trip.....with all the wives/exes, husbands/exes, and all the lovers all sitting around the table.

    Seriously, aren't there any other guys out in Lalaland besides the Forrester men?

    I am also not liking Ashley on B&B. She should have stayed in Hong Kong. She is way too old for Rick.

    And, please, get Constantine off the show! Ugh!

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2506869;
    No, no, no!! Bridget is Eric Forrester's daughter with that skanky Brooke! And Bridget and Ridge have already dilly-dallied around, but I don't think it ever made it to the sexual level.....but Bridget was really into him and interested in taking it there, and so was he. Initially the skank, Brooke, thought that Bridget may have been fathered by Ridge, since she had slept with him AND Eric, but it was later proven to be Eric's child. So, Bridget is not related to Ridge. No one can convince me that Brooke does not have cooties of the crotch!

    Is this too funny, or what???
    OK - now I remember that! There are so few male characters on the show - do they need to limit them so much. When is this show going to go to an hour format? I know it was a spinoff but it seems that 30 min is way too short!

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2507455;
    Seriously, aren't there any other guys out in Lalaland besides the Forrester men?
    I know - why don't they add a few that AREN'T related to someone on the show! I guess they have Constantine??? LOL

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    Can anyone tell me what happened Friday and today? Last I saw, Stephanie's friend was knocking Brooke around and seemed to have rape on his mind.

  8. #68
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    He did, indeed, rape her. After it was over, he told her that he knew she would be great, and that he was pretty great himself. She told him that he had raped her, and he said that it really turned him on when she said that. They talked back and forth a bit, and the social worker woman knocked at the door. The man had gone to hide upstairs, and warned Brooke about saying anything about what had happened. Social worker did notice that Brooke was disheveled, and looked upset, but Brooke denied that anything was wrong. The rapist came down from upstairs, after the social worker was gone, and commented on Brooke protecting him. Brooke ended up stabbing him in the chest, and the last we saw, he was reeling out the front door, still alive. Nick was on his way over to see Brooke, with Taylor's blessing, so I guess Nick will find dead guy out in front of Brooke's house.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    I hate that weird writing. What normal person would pretend that nothing was wrong when there was someone there who could help them? Want to bet that Brooke will be pregnant from this?

  10. #70
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,501

    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

    I was also thinking about Brooke becoming pregnant because of all of this too!

    At the end of the show, Brooke ran upstairs, dropped the bloodied knife into the sink and then took a shower! There goes any evidence.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.