+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: The Bold and the Beautiful

FORT Fan

Re: The Bold and the Beautiful

b&b is on DEMAND.....it is under TV........... CTV under "THE" Bold and Beautiful........at the end of the programs listed under "T"

I had trouble finding it as well a couple of years ago.....!
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fan

and that's some BIG BLING Katie got...not sure if Brooke is all that happy...but she's going to be busy keeping everyone in line like Stephanie did as matriarch.....love seeing young steffy again...hope Bill/Ridge get together and kick Rick to the curb!

FORT Fan

HELLO.... is anyone out there ! Brooke going after Ridge...again...watch out...Caroline is going to win this one !

Quote Originally Posted by soapluv View Post
    HELLO.... is anyone out there ! Brooke going after Ridge...again...watch out...Caroline is going to win this one !
    I think the ONLY reason Brook is going to make a play for Ridge is so Caroline is forced to see that and hopefully go back to Rick.

Ya, I think Brook has something up her sleeve.

LOVEEEEEE KATIE'S RING!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

b&b is on DEMAND.....it is under TV........... CTV under "THE" Bold and Beautiful........at the end of the programs listed under "T"

I had trouble finding it as well a couple of years ago.....!
    I looked under TV Shows under the letter T and paged through the whole thing and could not find it. I looked under By Network to see if I saw something that said CTV but did not find anything. Is there something else I'm missing?

BTW, thanks for letting me know.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

Laughing at both Brooke & Steffy giving out orders -as if everyone else is a child. They also both suffer from memory loss. Brooke & her inappropriate relationships with....well almost everyone & Steffy who wouldn't listen to anyone when she was involved with Bill.

Both Ridge & Caroline need to remind these 2 women of their own past relationships & tell them to butt out of theirs.

Wondering if Ridge & Bill will work together to get rid of Rick & how long Steffy plans to be around.

FORT Fan

do you live in the Toronto,Canada area or the US ?

FORT Fan

I 'do' hope Bill and Ridge get together and for a coo...and I 'do' hope Ridge and Caroline get together...I love the 'older man' theme I think its sexy! and as for Brooke mmmmmm maybe she will end with Eric and they will be the Co-Archs of the family...however it looks like Eric is taking some much deserved real life holidays and may not be up to long air times anymore to sustain a Brooke - Eric relationship.

FORT Fan

BTW.....! Hello again.....I doubled checked and the B&B is under the CTV network ....on DEMAND...I scrolled down again to almost the end ... and found it under "The" Bold and the Beautiful....good luck again !!!!! maybe you should call your Cable Provider...is it Rogers ? that is what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I looked under TV Shows under the letter T and paged through the whole thing and could not find it. I looked under By Network to see if I saw something that said CTV but did not find anything. Is there something else I'm missing?

BTW, thanks for letting me know.

BTW.....! Hello again.....I doubled checked and the B&B is under the CTV network ....on DEMAND...I scrolled down again to almost the end ... and found it under "The" Bold and the Beautiful....good luck again !!!!! maybe you should call your Cable Provider...is it Rogers ? that is what I have.
    I get it now. Yes, I live in the US so I don't have CTV. Thanks for all of the hard work of trying to help me out. Guess I need to move to Canada. I have a sister that lives in Alaska and I'm so jealous of the beautiful scenery that she posts all the time on facebook.

Guess I'll just have to try harder to catch the show.
    Will you accept my Racing Mirror-ball Olympian dancing Carly rose from a 24 hour live feeding Generation Fort jury Idol member, Quinn?

+ Reply to Thread